How to Transfer Files from iPhone to iPad
If you have a lot of files on your iPhone and bought a new iPad, you may want to transfer some files like music, contacts you need from your iPhone to your iPad. In this guide, we will show you how to transfer files from iPhone to iPad.
Go to download this useful software to manage and transfer data on your devices after reading this guide about transferring files from iPhone to iPad.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
When we get a new iPad, we would like to transfer some files we need from our iPhone to the new iPad without retyping or buying. Many people are very familiar with iTunes and iCloud, they can use iTunes/iCloud to backup their iPhone, and then choose "Restore from iTunes/iCloud Backup" to transfer files from iPhone to iPad.
Image Credit: meggin.com
You need to know the ways mentioned above don't allow you to selectively choose the data you need from these backups to transfer to your iPad. What's more, iCloud asks for a network connection and has only 5 GB storage space for free, and iTunes will occupy much of the CPU usage when it runs on computer. Thus, in order to simply and quickly transfer files from iPhone to iPad, you may want to find another way to solve the problem without iTunes/iCloud. Luckily, this iMobie guide will show you an easy way to transfer files from iPhone to iPad with the help of AnyTrans.
The Tool We Will Use
AnyTrans is regarded as one of the best iOS transfer and management software. It supports transferring files like music, videos, photos, and more from iPhone to iPad Air/mini in original quality. And it also allows users to transfer files from iPhone to iTunes, to computer, and vice versa. With it, you can transfer and manage all almost all the content including photos, contacts, messages, notes on iOS devices. What's more, it allows users to preview and download items like call history, notes, and contacts from iCloud to computer.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans
1. Free download and install AnyTrans, plug in your iPhone and iPad.
2. Click "Content to Device" button on the homepage of AnyTrans.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the files you want to transfer > Click on "Start".
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to iPad – Step 3
Note: For specific file you want to transfer, click the file name on the homepage, preview and select the specific file you need, and then click on "To Device" button to transfer files from iPhone to iPad.
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans, it is very easy for you to transfer the items you need from iPhone to iPad/iPod/another iPhone without using iTunes or iCloud. If you still have any question about this guide, please contact our support team via Email. If you like this guide, please share it with your friends. Download AnyTrans now.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC – Read on this guide to know how to copy files from iPhone to PC with ease. Read more >>
- How to Sync Data from iPhone to Mac – This guide will show you how to transfer data from iPhone to Mac in an easy way. Read more >>
- How to Move Files from iPad to iPad – Do you know how to send files from iPad to iPad? This guide will show you how to make it. Read more >>
- How to Sync Files from PC to iPad – This guide will show you three ways to send files from PC to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>