How to Transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to PC/Mac Computer Easily
Are you looking for a solution to transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to computer? This guide will tell you how to copy iBooks from iPhone 7 to PC or Mac with ease.
This easy-to-use tool can help you transfer books from iBooks to PC/Mac computer easily. Just download it prior to save your time and follow this guide to make it.
The crowded books take up plenty of storage space of your iPhone 7, so you tend to delete some of them from your iPhone to free up space. But first of all, you prefer to transfer these books to computer as backup in case you may miss them in the future.
As is known is to all, iTunes just lets us sync books to iPhone but the reverse will never happen. Here in this guide, we'd like to introduce you one all-sided iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans, which can help you transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to computer with no efforts.
Key Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional PC/Mac based iOS data transfer tool that can let you have a better management of your iPhone 7 books. You can:
- Transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to PC/Mac computer easily.
- Sync books to iPhone without any data loss.
- Send books from iPhone to another iDevice directly.
- Delete multiple books from iPhone to free up space.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and follow the steps below to copy iBooks from iPhone 7 to PC or Mac in minutes.
How to Transfer iBooks from iPhone 7/7 Plus to Computer
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone 7 to computer > Click on Books.
How to Transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to PC/Mac Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Select the books you want to transfer > Click on To PC/Mac button.
How to Transfer iBooks from iPhone 7 to PC/Mac Computer – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily transfer iBooks from iPhone 7/7 Plus to PC/Mac computer. What's more, besides books, AnyTrans can also manage and transfer your music, ringtones, photos, videos, podcasts etc. Just give it a try to explore more!
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Books from iPad to iPhone – This guide will show you how to send books from iPad to iPhone directly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Computer – Read this guide to get 3 methods to copy iPhone photos to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone 7 to Computer – This article offers one easy way to help you copy iPhone 7 music to PC or Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 7 to Computer – Read this post to see how to download videos from iPhone to PC or Mac. Read More >>