How to Transfer Songs/Videos/Photos from iPhone to Windows 10
This post offers one transfer tool to easily backup and transfer songs, videos and photos from iPhone to Windows 10 computer.
Download AnyTrans and have a free try to copy photos, songs, videos and other files from any iPhone to your new Windows 10 computer.
68% iMobie user queries are about the iPhone storage is running out, and there is no more free space for taking new photos. If you're in the similar situation, take a minute to read our complete and dedicated How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC tutorial.
Just like Windows 8 or 7 users, most of people who are using Windows 10 are also confused about how to transfer data from iPhone to Windows computer.
People can use new Windows Photos app to import camera roll photos to Windows 10 computer, but for transferring songs, videos, ringtones and other types of files, most of people have no idea. So in this post, we offer an all-in-one iPhone transfer tool to transfer more than photos from your iPhone (no matter old iPhone 4/4s or new iPhone 6/6s) to your computer in Windows 10.
Also Read: How to Put Music to iPhone 6/6s
Tool We'll Use
What you need is just an all-in-one iPhone managing tool - AnyTrans, which you can use to easily transfer photos, songs, videos and other media files from iPhone to Windows 10, and vice versa. It supports 20+ types of files and it is compatible with all iPhone models in iOS 7/8/9.
The process to transfer data from iPhone to Windows 10 computer is very easy in 3 steps, just download AnyTrans to your Windows computer and follow the step-by-step tutorial below to make it.
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos Songs and Videos from iPhone to Windows 10
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your computer, and connect iPhone to computer by using USB cable.
Step 2. Select categories, such as Photos > Camera Roll.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 – Step 2
Step 3. Select the items you want to transfer to Windows 10, and click "To Computer" button to transfer them to your windows computer.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 – Step 3
Part 2. 1-Click Copy Data from iPhone to Windows 10
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your Windows computer, connect your iPhone to computer by using USB cable, and click "Content to PC" button.
1 Click to Transfer Data from iPhone to Windows Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Select categories, set export folder, and copy all data on these categories from your iPhone to your windows computer by clicking "Start Transfer".
1 Click to Transfer Data from iPhone to Windows Computer – Step 2
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring iPhone data to windows, AnyTrans also supports getting data from iPad iPod to your windows 10 computer, and moving data from iPhone to Mac computer. So why not download AnyTrans free trial and discover it?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows – This post tells you how to import photos from an iPhone to Windows computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer – This tutorial shows you how to get messages from iPhone to Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone to Computer – This guide offers you the method to transfer music from iPhone to Computer Windows/Mac. Read More >>
- iPhone iPad Cannot Be Synced with iTunes After iOS Update – This post offers some basic tips to solve iTunes sync problems. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>