How to Transfer iTunes Library to a Flash Drive
How can I copy my iTunes Library to a flash drive? Here’s a quick guide that tells you how to finish that.
You can have a try on the free trial of AnyTrans to manage your iOS content and iTunes Library. Now read on this guide on how to transfer your iTunes Library to a flash drive.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
We keep songs, playlists, movies and more in the iTunes Library, and no one wants to lose the precious content. Backing up the Tunes library to a flash drive is a good way to protect the data. If bad things happen to your computer and you need to rebuild the iTunes Library, the copy in the flash drive will be your last straw.
In this detailed tutorial, we will offer you the quickest way to transfer iTunes Library to a flash drive. Keep reading on to get the answer.
The Tool We Need
AnyTrans is an iOS file management tool made for all iOS devices, which is capable of organizing content on your iPhone or iTunes Library. Check its main features:
- Extract the files in iTunes library like music, playlists, movies, ringtones, audiobooks, apps, etc.
- Copy the files in iTunes Library to a flash drive or computer directly.
- Transfer iOS data between iPhone and iTunes/computer, and between any two iDevcies.
- Import files from iTunes Library to your iPhone without wiping data.
See Also: How to Share iTunes Library >
How to Copy iTunes Library to a Flash Drive with AnyTrans
AnyTrans makes it easy to transfer iTunes Library to flash drive in few steps. Please follow the detailed steps below to learn how to finish that.
Step 1. First, plug in with your flash drive. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer, connect your iPhone to computer if you want to manage the files on your device. AnyTrans will load your iPhone data as well as extract the iTunes Library.
Copy iTunes Library to a Flash Drive with AnyTrans
Step 2. Go to the manage page of iTunes Library in AnyTrans. Select songs, playlists, ringtones, movies, or audiobooks, and then click the To PC/Mac button. Choose your flash drive, and then click Open to start transferring.
How Can You Copy iTunes Library to a Flash Drive with AnyTrans
Note: AnyTrans does a great job on transferring data from iPhone to iTunes, to PC/Mac, and vice versa, and here are some tutorials you may like:
The Bottom Line
To manage data in iTunes Library or in an iDevice, AnyTrans would be a good helper with its powerful features. It also gives you chance to transfer music, videos, and photos from your iPhone to a flash drive directly, with no limits. Now it’s time to have a free trial on it.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone iPad iPod to USB Flash Drive - We will show you how to transfer music from iPhone iPad iPod to USB. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from USB/Flash Drive to iPhone - Read this guide to learn a simple way to transfer music from flash drive to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Flash Drive - Read this guide to know two ways to copy music from iTunes to flash drive. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone to Flash Drive - This guide will show you how to backup iPhone to flash drive easily. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>