How to Transfer iTunes U from iPad to Mac/PC Computer Easily
Want to transfer iTunes U from iPad to computer but do not know how? Read this guide to get the easiest solution.
Get AnyTrans installed on computer to manage your iPad content after reading this guide on how to transfer iTunes U from iPad to computer.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
iTunes U app enables us to have an access to various educational courses from more than three hundred universities and colleges all over the word. We can simply download interesting courses on iPad and watch the videos on the go. The newest iPad Pro or iPad mini 4 are both great video players that can let you enjoy the courses. But as time goes by, you may find that there are too many courses saved on your iPad and the device nearly run out of storage. At this moment, you have no choice but to delete some of them from the device.
But before removing them from your iPad, you may want to make a backup for them in case you will need them in the future. This article will show you the easiest way to make it. Just keep reading to get the solution.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a Mac/PC based iOS transfer tool that can help you have a better control of your iPad.
1. You can transfer all or selected iTunes U materials from iPad to computer in minutes.
2. AnyTrans also allows you to transfer iTunes U from iPad to iTunes /other iDevice, or add selected iTunes U from computer/iTunes to iPad without data loss.
3. AnyTrans also supports managing music, photos, videos, podcasts, contacts and more on your iPad.
How about give it a try? Get it installed on computer and follow us to transfer iPad iTunes U to Mac or PC in minutes.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iPad to Computer
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPad to computer > Click on iTunes U.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iPad to Computer – Step 1
Step 2: Select the items you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iPad to Computer – Step 2
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is a powerful iTunes alternative that can let you have an overall control of your iPad/iPhone/iPod data. Take a tour with AnyTrans now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup iPad to Computer – Read this guide to learn how to backup iPad to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Podcasts from iPad to Computer – Read this guide to know how to transfer podcasts from iPad to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad – This guide will show you how to transfer iTunes music to iPad without data loss. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone to Computer – This post will show you how to transfer iPhone iTunes U to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>