How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone to Computer Easily
If you are looking for the method about how to transfer iTunes U from iPhone to computer, this guide will show you how to make it with a step-by-step tutorial.
Go to download AnyTrans to manage your iPhone content after reading this guide on how to transfer iTunes U from iPhone to computer.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
iTunes U offers us a large number of free educational course contents from colleges and universities all over the world. We can download courses on our iPhone and then we can watch the lectures wherever and whenever we like. It allows us to acquire knowledge without attending classes. And now you just have bought a new computer and want to transfer some interesting iTunes U courses from your iPhone to computer as backup.
As is known to all, it is kind of difficult to transfer iPhone data to computer. iTunes cannot transfer iPhone data to computer for the consideration of copyrights. But nothing is impossible. In this case, you can rely on AnyTrans, an easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool to help you make it.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data transfer tool that can help you transfer iTunes U from iPhone to computer easily. Not only that, AnyTrans supports multiple transferring directions, you can transfer iTunes U from iPhone to another iDevice, to computer/iTunes and the reverse can also happen. Besides podcasts, AnyTrans also supports managing music, photos, messages, notes, apps and more on your iPhone. You can have an overall control of your iPhone data.
You May Like: How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 6/6s (Plus) >
How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone to Computer
Step 1: Download AnyTrans and launch it > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click on iTunes U.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone to Computer – Step 1
Step 2: Select the iTunes U materials you need > Click on To Computer button.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone to Computer – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with the help of AnyTrans, you can easily transfer iTunes U from iPhone to computer. So why not give it a try? Please feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans. We will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – This guide offers you a fast and easy way to transfer iPhone music to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer – This post will show you how to transfer iPhone videos from iPhone to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer – Read this post to get a quick way to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know a direct way to sync contacts from iPhone to computer. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>