How to Transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone
Want to sync iTunes U to iPhone but do not know how? This guide will offer you two methods to help you make it.
Go to download AnyTrans to manage your iPhone content after reading this guide on how to transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
iTunes U offers us a lot of free educational courses from more than three hundred universities and colleges. You may always download interesting courses in iTunes store and watch them on computer. And now you want to transfer some courses to your iPhone so that you can also learn something when you are outside home. In this guide, we will introduce two methods to help you sync iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone.
Part 1. How to Transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer > Open iTunes.
Step 2. Click on iPhone icon > Click on iTunes U under Summary > Choose Sync iTunes U > Select the items you need > Click on Apply.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone – Step 2
Note: As you can see, this method is kind of complicated and time-consuming. What’s worse, you may lose the items that are not synced with the same iTunes library. If you do not want to lose any existed data on your iPhone, you can check the following method to help you sync iTunes U in a risk-free way.
Part 2. How to Transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a powerful iTunes alternative that can help you transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone easily. And it will not erase any existed data on your iPhone. Besides iTunes U, you can also transfer music, playlists, movies, TV shows, podcasts, ringtones and more from iTunes library to your iPhone. Not only that, AnyTrans supports transferring data among iDevices, which means you can easily copy data from your old iPhone to new iPhone easily.
Step 1: Download AnyTrans and launch it > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click on iTunes Library on the homepage.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: Click on iTunes U > Select the contents you need > Click on To Device button.
How to Transfer iTunes U from iTunes to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is expert in transferring data from iDevcie to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa. Always put your data in the right place. Download It to Give a Try Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer iTunes U from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know how to transfer iTunes U from iPhone to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iTunes U from Computer to iPhone – This post will tell you how to transfer iTunes U from computer to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Podcasts from iTunes to iPhone – Read this guide to know how to transfer podcasts from iTunes to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone – This post will show you how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>