How to Transfer LINE Messages from iPhone to Computer Easily
Don't know how can transfer LINE messages from iPhone to computer? You've come to the right place. This tip offers you an efficient method to copy LINE messages from iPhone to computer quickly.
Download PhoneRescue to get ready before reading this article about transferring LINE messages from iPhone to computer easily.
Regarded as one of the most popular messaging apps by many iPhone users, LINE is involved from text messages to photos, voice and even videos. It records your conversation with friends, families, and loved ones and most LINE chat logs mean a lot to you. When these LINE messages reach to a high number on your iPhone, they will take up massive storage on iPhone and it's quite troublesome to find a specific message that's important for you.
So transferring these important LINE messages from iPhone to computer as backup and then deleting useless ones on iPhone is a good idea to free up storage on iPhone. Besides, you can find and view these LINE messages whenever you want and don't need to worry about losing them due to iPhone broken, system crash or mistakenly deletion. Thus, how can we selectively transfer important LINE messages from iPhone to computer? Let's count on a professional iPhone data recovery tool as well as file extractor named PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery, which is capable of copying LINE chat history from iPhone to computer selectively.
The Tool We'll Need
PhoneRescue is an efficient iOS data recovery tool to retrieve data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch on Mac or PC. It can also be used to extract files from iTunes or iCloud backup and save those iOS data to computer in readable format.
1. It helps you extract and transfer LINE messages from iPhone to computer selectively. You can copy these important LINE chat history from iPhone to your computer as backup.
2. It supports previewing and selecting LINE chat history before transferring. This offers more freedom to manage data on iPhone/iPad/iPod.
3. It can also recover your lost or deleted LINE messages from device directly, iTunes backup and iCloud backup. You can easily get your LINE chat log back.
How to Transfer LINE Messages from iPhone to Computer
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue(choose Download for iOS) and install it on your computer, and then select Recover from iOS Device on the homepage to start scan the iPhone data.
Transfer LINE Chat History from iPhone to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. All LINE messages will show up after scanning. You can select the chat log you want and click Recover to Computer button to transfer the selected LINE messages to computer.
Transfer LINE Chat Log from iPhone to Computer – Step 2
Note: If you want to extract LINE messages from iTunes/iCloud backup and save to computer selectively, just choose the Select an iTunes Backup or Select a Restore Entry on the homepage.
The Bottom Line
It's quite easy to transfer LINE chat history from iPhone to computer with PhoneRescue. Besides LINE messages, it can also transfer and recover other iOS data like photos, text messages, contacts, bookmarks and etc. If you have any problem when using PhoneRescue, please feel free to contact us via Email. Let's download and have a free trial >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover iPhone Data without Backup – We'll show you a safe way to retrieve iPhone data without backup. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Music from iPhone 6s – It gives three ways to recover the deleted music on iPhone 6s/plus. Read More >>
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Computer – This guide introduces an easy method to copy WhatsApp messages from iPhone to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – There are 3 ways to copy contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>