How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone
If you are looking for the easiest way to transfer messages from Samsung to new iPhone, then this guide will give you the answer. Keep reading on this guide to get the answer.
Best Android to iOS Data Transfer
Have a try on this efficient phone-to-phone data transfer to move your important data from Android phone to iPhone/iPad/iPod effortlessly. Then follow this guide to transfer messages from Samsung to iPhone with it.
With the release of new iPhone, more and more Android users are attracted to switch their Android phone to iPhone as the new iPhone brings tons of wonderful features. You are one of those users that can’t wait to try it out yourself, right?
It is really a gratifying thing to get the new powerful iPhone. However, since there are lots of important data are still stored in your old Samsung, you may wonder how to move those data like messages to your new iPhone with no effort. In fact, it’s quite easy to transfer massages from Samsung to iPhone, and all you need to do here is follow below article to complete this job.
The Tool You Need to Transfer Messages from Samsung to iPhone
Check the excellent features of this Phone-to-Phone transfer and see what it can do for you.
- It supports you to transfer data between devices with different operating systems, including iOS, Android, WinPhone and Symbian.
- It works perfectly with Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, HUAWEI, Motorola and other Android phones.
- It allows you to transfer text messages, contacts, calendar, call logs, photos, music, videos and all your data in a simple click.
How to Transfer Messages from Samsung to iPhone in 1 Click
Step 1. Download and run it on your Mac/PC.
Step 2. Click Phone to Phone Transfer option > Connect your Samsung and iPhone to the computer.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Choose Text Messages > Click Start Transfer button to begin the transferring process.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone – Step 3
Remember to keep connecting your Samsung and new iPhone to the computer until the transferring process is done. If you need, you can check Clear Data Before Copy in the bottom of destination part to erase data on your destination source before moving the data.
The Bottom Line
If you need to transfer more data like contacts, photos, music and calendar, you can also follow above steps to finfish the simple process. All in all, you’re worth having this reliable Android data transfer tool to move data to any device you want. Get more from it >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Samsung to iPhone – This guide will lead you an easy way to get music from Samsung to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to transfer videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Easily – Follow this guide to learn a simple way to transfer your data from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from LG to iPhone – Read on this post to learn a quick way to transfer contacts from LG to iPhone. Read More >>