How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone
If you are looking for the easiest way to transfer messages from Samsung to new iPhone, then this guide will give you the answer. Keep reading on this guide to get the answer.
Have a try on this efficient phone-to-phone data transfer to move your important data from Android phone to iPhone/iPad/iPod effortlessly. Then follow this guide to transfer messages from Samsung to iPhone with it.
With the release of new iPhone, more and more Android users are attracted to switch their Android phone to iPhone as the new iPhone brings tons of wonderful features. You are one of those users that can’t wait to try it out yourself, right?
It is really a gratifying thing to get the new powerful iPhone. However, since there are lots of important data are still stored in your old Samsung, you may wonder how to move those data like messages to your new iPhone with no effort. In fact, it’s quite easy to transfer massages from Samsung to iPhone, and all you need to do here is follow below article to complete this job.
The Tool You Need to Transfer Messages from Samsung to iPhone
To help you transfer all your important text messages from Samsung to new iPhone with ease, here we would like to recommend this #1 yet free Android to iOS data transfer tool – AnyTrans. Now, let’s see what it can do for you.
- It supports you to transfer data between devices with different operating systems, including iOS, Android, WinPhone and Symbian.
- It works perfectly with Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, HUAWEI, Motorola and other Android phones.
- It allows you to transfer text messages, contacts, calendar, call logs, photos, music, videos and all your data in just 1 click.
How to Transfer Messages from Samsung to iPhone in 1 Click
Step 1. Download and run it on your Mac/PC.
Step 2. Connect both your Samsung and iPhone to the computer and choose Android to iOS mode > Go to the category page as screenshot shows to you.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Check Messages > Preview and select the messages you want to transfer > Click To iOS button on the upper right to begin the transferring process.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone – Step 3
Remember to keep connecting your Samsung and new iPhone to the computer until the transferring process is done. The whole process can take a while, depending on how much content you're transferring.
The Bottom Line
If you need to transfer more data like contacts, photos, music and calendar, you can also follow above steps to finfish the simple process. All in all, you’re worth having this reliable Android data transfer tool to move data to any device you want. Get more from it >
Top Posts on Switching from Samsung to iPhone：
1-Click to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. July 6th, 2017
How to Transfer Videos from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. Apr 27th, 2017
3 Methods to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone > By Bella. July 18th, 2017
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone >By Bella. Apr 27th, 2017
How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. May 24th, 2017
How to Transfer Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Bella. Apr 27th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Samsung to iPhone – This guide will lead you an easy way to get music from Samsung to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to transfer videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Easily – Follow this guide to learn a simple way to transfer your data from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from LG to iPhone – Read on this post to learn a quick way to transfer contacts from LG to iPhone. Read More >>