This post aims at telling you how to transfer music from Android to Mac. Follow this tutorial and you can transfer music from Android to Mac with great ease.
Listening to music is one of the best ways to spend spare time. However, we might all have such experience that favorite songs are nowhere to be found on Android phones as music files can easily be gone while cleaning phones or updating OS. Under this circumstance, transferring music from Android to Mac/PC computer is a smart choice. With a backup of music files on a computer, you will never worry about music file missing out of sudden.
Transferring music from Android to PC is quite easy, so here in this post, we will focus on how to transfer music from Android to Mac. Please follow the tutorials below and make it.
To transfer songs from Android to Mac, you will need:
– An Android phone with its USB cable,
– A Mac computer,
AnyTrans for Android is developed by iMobie team, an Apple certificated developer dedicating to provide all Android user a bridge connecting computers (PC/ Mac) and phones. It can do a good job in transferring music from Android to Mac because AnyTrans for Android:
1. Supports transferring music from Android to Mac at super fast speed. According to statistics, AnyTrans for Android can transfer more than 3000 songs from Android to Mac within 5 minutes.
2. Allows you to select the export path, that is to say, after transferring music from Android to Mac, you don’t really have to find them everywhere.
3. Also helps you transfer music from Mac to Android. Someday you need these songs to be on your Android phone, AnyTrans for Android can help you get them back.
4. Does no harm to your device and accidents like data loss or information leakage would never occur. As mentioned above, AnyTrans for Android is developed by an Apple certificated developer. Now, it is also McAfee and Norton secured. AnyTrans for Android is the safest software you can get.
Now, let’s check the detailed steps of how to transfer music from Android to Mac.
Step 1Download AnyTrans for Android to your Mac. AnyTrans for Android is surely 100% safe and secure software. Please be free to use it.
Step 2Launch AnyTrans for Android on your Mac and then plug in your iPhone. (here we take Galaxy On7 as an example) Scroll down to the category management page and click Music to continue.
Step 3AnyTrans for Android would display you all music files on your Android phone. Select the songs you want to transfer to Mac, click the To Mac tab.
That’s all for how to transfer music from Android to Mac. If you are having other questions about this post, please don’t hesitate to leave comments below. By the way, AnyTrans for Android can also help you transfer other data from Android to Mac, like messages, videos, photos. Why not download it now?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >