How to Transfer iPhone 5s Music to Computer
Do you want to move music on your iPhone 5s to computer? Read on this article on how to transfer music from iPhone 5s to computer to find the best answer.
Download this magic iPhone to computer transfer tool so that you can try it with the tutorial on how to transfer music from iPhone 5s to computer.
The 32GB capacity of your iPhone 5s seems pretty big, but I bet even the 64 GB will never satisfy your need. Because with the larger storage space, you can put more movies, music or other media files on your gadget. To do so, sometimes you may need to move some files out of your iPhone 5s to reclaim more free space. What if you don't want to delete some of your favorite music and just want to save them on your computer?
When it comes to iPhone transfer tool, the first solution comes to your mind must be iTunes. Indeed, iTunes is known as a useful and wonderful iPhone transfer tool. And you have to admit that it does do a big favor for all Apple users to transfer data between iDevices and iTunes. With the help of iTunes, it's so easy to get music onto an iPhone, but how about copying music off an iPhone and onto a new computer? As it turns out, moving music from an iPhone to a new or different computer can't achieved by iTunes. That's quite a pity!
But lucky you, here we'll introduce you a wonderful third – party transfer program - AnyTrans, which can help you transfer music from iPhone 5s to computer easily and quickly. No worry about complex process. Just with few clicks, AnyTrans will excellently finish the whole transfer job for you.
You may like: How to Transfer Music from iPad Air to Computer
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 5s to Computer with Ease
To begin with, please make sure you've installed AnyTrans on your computer. Now let's begin to transfer music from iPhone 5s to computer with AnyTrans.
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans on your computer (Windows or Mac) > Connect your iPhone 5s to computer with USB cable > Scroll down and click Audio > Select Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 5s to Computer – Step 1
Step 2: Select the songs you want to transfer > Click Send To Computer button to transfer music from iPhone to computer.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 5s to Computer – Step 2
It's just that easy to transfer music from iPhone 5s to computer with AnyTrans. Can't believe it, why not try it out yourself at once?
The Bottom Line
If you appreciate this article on how to transfer music from iPhone 5s to computer, please just share it with your friends in need. And any questions are welcome in the comments section.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer - Read this guide to see how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer. Read more >>