How to Transfer Music from iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to Computer (Windows & Mac Included)
Wonder how to transfer music from iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to computer? Follow this tutorial to easily make it. Support Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit), and Mac (macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.8 - 10.11).
AnyTrans - Move iPhone 8/X Songs to PC/Mac Easily and Quickly
AnyTrans provides you with the best way to put your all iPhone data just in the right place you want. Not just Music, but also including Contacts, Messages, Photos, Calendar, Notes, Apps, Call logs, etc.
As an iOS helping tool - iTunes is providing less and less convenience to us. The latest iTunes 12.7 has just removed the Apps and Tones tab. No apps and ringtones managing any more. However, for music lovers, the most head-scratching issue is about its song transferring. iTunes only authorizes iPhone purchased music moving to PC/Mac. But music on your iPhone that originally came from other source, like a CD, website, or other online store, cannot be transferred.
If you are looking for a much easier and more practical iTunes alternative method to transfer music from iPhone 8/X to computer, here is one professional iOS data managing application - AnyTrans to help you.
About The Tool We Use
AnyTrans is equipped with various features to ensure transferring music from iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to computer, Window and Mac, fast and easily;
1. All songs on iPhone 8/X can be put on PC/Mac, no matter which are purchased, or downloaded or copied from other source.
2. Transfers iPhone 8/X music to computer, with playlists and ratings, so that to help you rebuild iTunes library in few clicks.
3. Also enable to put computer songs back to iPhone 8/X, but without data erasing. We know iTunes music syncing will remove the existed songs on iPhone.
4. Support PC and Mac, Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, macOS sierra and Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8.
5. Besides Music, as all-in-one iOS data manager, it also supports the other iOS data types, Contacts, Photos, Messages, Notes, etc.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 8/X to Computer
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer > Install and Run it > Connect your iPhone 8 (Plus)/X.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 8/X to Computer - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down to category page > Select Music box under Audio option.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 8/X to Computer - Step 2
Step 3. Check the songs you would like to transfer to computer > Click Send to PC (or Mac) button to start transferring them.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 8/X to Computer - Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with AnyTrans, there are only three steps needed, and you can transfer music from iPhone 8/X to computer easily. Why not give it a try right now? If you have any question about it, you can contact us via email, or leave your messages in the comments below, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone - Read this post to learn about how to transfer music from old iPhone to new iPhone 8/X. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 8/X – This post shows you how to send music from Computer to iPhone 8/X. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone8/X - A step-by-step guide to teach you to transfer music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone 8/X to iPad - A tutorial to learn fast and easy ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read More >>