How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Mac Easily
Want to know how to transfer music from iPhone SE to Mac? This iMobie guide will offer one easy solution to help you sync songs from iPhone SE to Mac. Take 5 minutes to get it.
Let this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool to manage your music in a smart way. Now download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPhone SE to Mac.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
The 4-inch iPhone SE is portable for us to listen to music when we are outside home. But as time goes by, the crowded songs can take up your iPhone memory sooner or later. So you have decided to transfer some iPhone songs to Mac computer and then delete them to get more available space.
iTunes can be our good assistant to help us sync songs to our iPhone. However, when talks about transferring music from iPhone to Mac, iTunes seems cannot help us. It will not allow us to transfer any files from iPhone to computer. But it does not mean you cannot make it at all. One iTunes alternative named AnyTrans will enable you to transfer files between iPhone and Mac freely.
Outstanding Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one all-around iOS data transfer tool that is designed to let iDevice users have a better management of iPhone/iPad/iPod content.
- It can help you transfer selected songs from iPhone to Mac without effort, including the purchased or non-purchased items.
- It also allows you to transfer iPhone songs to iTunes or USB flash drive.
- It enables you to add songs to your device without wiping the previous iPhone data.
- It also supports managing photos, videos, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, apps etc.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Mac
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone SE to Mac.
Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom after AnyTrans loads iPhone data, and click on Audio > Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Mac – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you need > Click on To Mac button.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to Mac – Step 3
See Also: How to Extract Music from iPhone iPod >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily copy songs from your iPhone SE to Mac. So why not give it a 7-day free trial? Contact us via email or leave a comment if you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans. We will reply to you as early as possible. Do not forget to share this guide with your friends if it is helpful for you.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone – This post shows you a direct way to transfer music from old iPhone to new one. Read more >>
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE – Read this guide to get the easiest method to help you put ringtones on your new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to New iPhone SE – Read this post to learn how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – This guide offers a quick way to help you copy iPhone photos to your Mac. Read more >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>