How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini/Pro in 3 Steps
Want to sync iPhone music to iPad in a simple way? This post tells you how to transfer songs from iPhone to iPad mini/Air/Pro quickly without iTunes.
Free try AnyTrans to transfer music, photos, videos and books between iPhone and iPad without erasing any data on both of your devices.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
You may get a new iPad as a gift from your family or friends, and you would like to transfer some music to this new iPad Air/mini or iPad Pro. You have a ton of songs on iPhone but no original music files on iTunes, so how can you sync iPhone music to your new iPad.
If we have original iPhone songs on our computer, we can sync them from iTunes library to you iPad Air/mini/Pro. However if we have no original files, it seems a little complicated, because you have to sync iPhone music to computer firstly. In addition, iTunes doesn’t allow users to sync with more than one iTunes library and transfer non-purchased items to iOS devices.
In order to transfer music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini or iPad Pro, we show you one easy to use iPhone to iPad transfer tool below.
You May Like: Copy Videos from iPhone to iPad Easily >
AnyTrans is the professional tool to manage and transfer data on your iOS device.
- Supports transferring and managing music data on you iPhone and transfer music data between two iOS devices.
- Supports four transferring modes: to computer, to iTunes, to another iOS device, and add content to iOS device. You can transfer your wonderful music data directly with one click.
- It supports transferring not only the music itself, but also the playlists, rating, and so on.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini/Pro with AnyTrans
It is simple to use AnyTrans to transfer data between iPhone and iPad. Now free download AnyTrans and install it on you computer, and follow the detailed steps below to make it. This tutorial applies to any iPhone and iPad models, no matter old iPhone 4s/5, iPad mini/Air or new iPhone 6s, iPad Pro.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone and iPad to computer with USB cables. Choose your iPhone and scroll down to go to the category management page.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini/Pro – Step 1
Step 2. Click on "Audio" button, and then tap on the "Music" button to enter the manage page.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini/Pro – Step 2
Step 3. Pick up the Music you want to copy, and click on the To Device button.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini/Pro – Step 3
Can't Miss: Sync Videos from Computer to iPad in Minutes >
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans, you could transfer the purchased and non-purchased music from iPhone to iPad Air/mini/Pro in a few clicks. If you still have any question on your mind, please be free to connect our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you find this guide is useful, just share it with your friends. Why not download it now to have a new experience?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy Music from iPad to Computer – Want to transfer music from iPad to computer, this post will give you an easy solution.Read more >>
- How to Erase Videos from iPad – Videos eats up your limited storage space on iPad, this tutorial will introduce an easy method to delete videos from iPad.Read more >>
- How to Copy Photos from Old iPad to New iPad Air – Some photos note some preciousness time in life, learn how to move photos from old iPad to new iPad Air.Read more >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>