How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Pro
Just get a new iPad Pro and are wondering how to transfer music from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s to iPad Pro? This tip offers you a quick solution.
Have a try on this easy-to-handle iOS data transfer AnyTrans after reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPhone to iPad Pro directly.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
The next product of Apple’s iPad lineup will be iPad Pro – the BIGGEST iPad we ever seen before with a 12.9-inch 2732 x 2048 resolution display. The new iPad Pro will be officially launched on this November, and you may want to transfer data from your iPhone to the iPad Pro to have a seamless Apple life. Here will focus on how to transfer songs from iPhone to iPad with an easy and fast method.
Also Read: How to Sync Photos from iPhone to iPad >
The Program We Need
AnyTrans is a comprehensive iPhone, iPad and iPod content manager that allows you to transfer, backup and manage your iOS data in a smart way. AnyTrans is capable of transferring music between any two iDevice so that you can transfer music from any iPhone to the iPad Pro directly, both purchased and non-purchased songs are supported. Moreover, it is also possible to transfer songs from iPhone/iPad to iTunes or computer, and vice versa. Start taking a tour >
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s to iPad Pro
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect both your iPhone and iPad Pro to computer. Go to the manage page of your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on Audio tab and choose Music.
How Do I Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Pro
Step 3. Select the songs you want to transfer, and click the To Device button.
Copy Music from iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s to iPad Pro
The Bottom Line
You can also transfer other types of data from iPhone to your iPad Pro with AnyTrans like photos, videos, contacts, books, and more. Now download AnyTrans to have a try. At the same time, don’t forget to check the basic tips to maintain your new iPad Pro.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Pictures from iPad to iPad – This guide shows you how to transfer photos between two iPads. Read more >>
- How to Sync iPhone Calendar with iPad - Here you can find two ideal methods to sync iPhone calendar with iPad. Read more >>
- How to Sync Safari/Chrome/Firefox Bookmarks to iPad – Read to know how to sync bookmarks to your iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad - This transfer guide will teach you how to transfer notes from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>