In the last daily tips, we have already talked about how to transfer contacts, messages, and photos from one iPhone to another, when you get a brand-new iPhone 8/8 (Plus), or iPhone X. In this one, the topic is about how to share songs from old iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/SE/5/4s to the new iPhone 8/X.
Firstly, you must know that Apple’s iOS transferring and managing tool – iTunes does not support data transferring from one iPhone to another. Then you probably say iTunes backup works to make it. But, to be honest, iTunes backup can just copy the music information from iPhone to another iPhone, and you cannot move the songs, let alone the non-purchased ones.
So what exactly can we do with transferring music from iPhone to iPhone 8/X directly? Here we sincerely recommend one third-party iOS data managing application to help you. And it is AnyTrans, from iMobie Inc.
About The Tool We Use
AnyTrans provides you various ways to organize your iOS data, in the just right way, and do its best to make your iPhone 8/X life smoothly;
1. AnyTrans helps your transfer music from iPhone to iPhone8/X directly, no annoying backup and restoring process.
2. Fast transferring seed: less than twenty minutes for transferring 6000 songs.
3. Also supports music moving from iPhone to iPad, iPod touch, computer, iTunes, and the opposite way around.
4. Besides music, other iOS data types are also on its list: contacts, messages, photos, notes, calendars, call logs, etc.
5. If there are some favorite songs of yours on your Android device, it can also help share them to iPhone 8/X, with its new and free feature – iOS Mover.
So with so many amazing features, you can totally transfer your songs from iPhone to iPhone 8/X. Why not have a try with it now?
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 8/X
Step 1. Run it on your computer (PC/Mac) > Connect both old iPhone and new iPhone 8/X to it > At its homepage, Scroll down to category screen.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 8/X – Step 1
Step 2. Open Audio files > Choose Music option.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 8/X – Step 2
Step 3. Then all songs on your old iPhone will be displayed > Check the ones you would like to send to iPhone 8/X > Then click to Send To Device button, and it will automatically moving them.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 8/X – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides music, it can also help you manage and transfer other 20+ types of data from iPhone to iPhone 8/X, such as ringtones, messages, notes, videos, etc. So why not download it now, and share this practical guide to help more people with this problem? If you have any question about AnyTrans, you can directly live chat with us on this page.