How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Laptop
Search for a way to transfer music from iPhone to your laptop? This guide will show you a quick method to get music from iPhone back to laptop without iTunes, no matter on a Windows PC or a Mac.
AnyTrans is an iOS music transfer that is capable of transferring iPhone music to laptop. Now download it before we start this tutorial will save you a lot of time.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
iPhone is a good music player and we can download lots of songs to listen on the go. Some songs on our iPhone are purchased from iTunes, and some are from third-party apps like Spotify or Tidal. With these songs stored on your iPhone, you can easily run out of storage on your device, even it’s new iPhone 6/6s or iPhone 7. Therefore, making copies of valuable songs on your laptop and then removing them from your iPhone seems necessary and a good way to free up space and keep the songs safe.
Image Credit: beeboom.com
You May Like: How to Add Songs to an iPhone SE >
The Tool We Use to Transfer iPhone Music to Laptop
AnyTrans is what we need, which is an iOS file manager works on both PC and Mac laptops. Check its main features on music management:
- Transfer music from any iPhone to laptop hard drive directly. Supports iPhone 7/6/6s/SE/5/5s/5c/4s/4.
- Sync songs from a laptop to your iPhone without erasing.
- Get iPhone music to iTunes library even the non-iTunes purchased items.
- Copy music from one iPhone to another iPhone directly, or from iPhone to iPod.
How to Import Music from iPhone to Laptop with AnyTrans
Step 1. Free download and install AnyTrans on your laptop, and plug in your iPhone.
Step 2. Open AnyTrans, and scroll down or just click the button as below.
How to Get Music from iPhone to Laptop via AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select Audio and choose Music.
How to Get Music from iPhone to Laptop via AnyTrans – Step 3
Step 4. Select the songs you want to transfer to your laptop, and click the Send To PC/Mac button.
How to Get Music from iPhone to Laptop via AnyTrans – Step 4
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans, it is very easy and convenient for iPhone/iPod/iPad users to transfer music they want to laptop. More than anything, if your laptop has suffered from a system crash, AnyTrans is able to rebuild your iTunes library from iOS devices. If you still have any question about this guide, please contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you like this guide, please share it with your friends. Why not have a try on AnyTrans now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Music from iTunes to Flash Drive or USB – This guide will show you how to transfer music from iTunes to flash drive/USB as backup. Read more >>
- How to Copy Music from iPhone to iPad – Read on this guide to know how to send music from iPhone to iPad with ease. Read more>>
- How to Send Music from iPod touch to Mac – You will learn a simple and easy way to transfer music from iPod touch to Mac. Read more>>
- How to Send Music from Computer to iPad – If you want to find a simple way to transfer music from computer to iPad, you can read on this guide to find an answer. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – How to import music from iPhone to computer? This guide will help you solve the trouble in 3 easy steps. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to Your Computer – Don't know how to transfer music from iPod to computer? This guide may help you solve the trouble.Read more >>