How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android
If you are looking for the method about how to transfer music from iPod to Android, this guide will show you how to make it without effort.
Go to download AnyTrans to manage your songs after reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPod to Android.
iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus is the Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life. To give you a smooth "Upgrade to new iPhone 7" journey, we composed this How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial for you.
iPod is a great music player that allows you to enjoy music wherever and whenever you like. At the same time, you also have an Android phone. And now you want to transfer some songs from iPod to Android, so that you can also listen to music with your phone. It seems difficult to transfer iPod music to Android because of the different operating system. But nothing is impossible. Today, we will recommend you an easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool that can help you solve this problem without effort. Just keep reading to find the answer.
The Amazing Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data manager that allows you to transfer music from iPod to Android phone easily. You can transfer a large number of songs at once. Besides music, you can also transfer photos and videos between iDevice and Android. What’s more, AnyTrans makes it possible to transfer music, podcasts, videos, ringtones, and more from iPod to computer/iTunes, or to another iDevice in an easy way.
What to give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and follow us to transfer iPod music to Android phone with ease.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android with AnyTrans
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPod to computer > Put Android phone in Disk Drive mode.
Step 2: Click on Audio on the homepage > Choose music.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button > Choose your Android as destination > Tap Open.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Android with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is an amazing iOS content manager that gives you an overall control of your iPod/iPhone/iPad. If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, you can send us an email or leave a comment. Take a tour with AnyTrans now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod – This guide will tell you how to transfer music from Android to iPod. Read More >>
- How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes – Read this post to know how to put music on iPod without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes – This article will tell you how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod/iPod touch – Read this post to get 3 methods about how to delete songs from iPod. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>