How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPad mini 2
Do you want to enjoy favorite iPod music with your new handy iPad mini 2? Find the best solution in this article on how to transfer music from iPod to iPad mini 2.
Install AnyTrans on your computer before allowing it to transfer music from iPod to iPad mini 2 as the following guide shows.
iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus is the Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life. To give you a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone 7" journey, we composed this How Do I Transfer Everything from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial for you.
If you just got your new shiny iPad mini 2, nothing could be more gorgeous than to enjoy your favorite iPod music on the big screen of this lovely gadget! What you need is just a right program that will help you move music from iPod to iPad mini 2 easily and quickly. Here, AnyTrans is highly recommended to transfer music between iPod and iPad mini only with the touch of a button.
Maybe there are different options available to you, but the best is always only. AnyTrans is the wisest solution thanks to its fantastic and powerful music-transfer function for iPod and iPad.
You may be also interested in: How Can I Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone >
Superior management of Playlists – Other than transferring music between iPod and iPad, playlist management is another significant feature of AnyTrans. It allows you to create, edit and remove playlists and to even use playlists from older iPods. Thus you can freely use iPod Playlists on your shiny iPad mini 2.
Compatible with all iPhones, iPads and iPods ever made – AnyTrans works pretty well with all Apple devices, including iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch, etc. With only one program, you can easily achieve files transfer among multiple iDevices at the same time.
Super fast transfer speed – Thanks to the benefit of USB 3.0 and up-to-minute Lighting interface, AnyTrans lets you experience up to 3X faster transfer speed.
If you want AnyTrans to surprise you with its other excellent performance, you can refer here.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPad mini 2 with Ease?
After a rough understanding of AnyTrans, now let's take a look at how it exactly transfers music from iPod to iPad mini 2 in a few clicks.
Step 1. Free download and install AnyTrans on computer, plug in your iPod and iPad mini 2 > Select your iPod and click .
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPad mini 2 – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPad mini 2 – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the music you want to transfer from iPod to iPad mini 2, and click Send to Device button to make it.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPad mini 2 – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Any questions about the tutorial above? Please feel free to put them in the comments section. If you appreciate AnyTrans, why not share it with you friends who are in need?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad - A New Way about How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Browsing iPhone File System - How to use PhoneBrowse, which is made for browsing iPhone file system. Read more >>
- Free iPhone File Transfer - Looking for a way to free transfer files onto iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>