How to Transfer Music from your iPod to iPhone 5c on Mac
It's amazing to enjoy your favorite music on iPod with your new iPhone 5c! Here this article will give you the best way to transfer music from iPod to iPhone 5c on Mac.
Download AnyTrans for Mac right before you get started with this tutorial about how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone 5c on Mac.
Congratulations, if you just got your cool iPhone 5c. But do you want to enjoy music with your new iPhone 5c whenever and wherever as you like? Suppose how amazing if you can copy your favorite music right from iPod to iPhone 5c instead of re-downloading all of them! For Mac users, a powerful iPod iPhone transfer tool called AnyTrans for Mac will make all things true just with a few clicks.
Must Read: How to Transfer Music from iPod to Mac >
Why You Need AnyTrans for Mac?
No need of iTunes, everything becomes much easier - Sync with iTunes requires that the iPod and iPhone are both syncing off the same iTunes library on the same computer, otherwise, the operation gets pretty complicated. While unlike iTunes, AnyTrans for Mac allows you to copy music from iPod to iPhone just with the touch of a button.
No worry about incompatibility, it works quite well with all iPhones and iPod models - AnyTrans for Mac is compatible with all iPhones and iPods ever made. Better still, it fully supports all Apple iDevices including iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5, iPod classic, etc. So with AnyTrans for Mac, you can easily achieve music transfer between all iDevices.
No trouble of slowness, it achieves super fast transfer speed - Benefit from the up-to-the-minute lightning interface and USB 3.0, AnyTrans for Mac allows you to experience up to 3X as fast.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone 5c on Mac hassle-free
1. Download AnyTrans for Mac and install it on your Mac.
2. Run AnyTrans on your Mac computer > Connect both of your iPod and iPhone 5c to computer.
3. On Homepage of AnyTrans, click Music to enter Music Manage Page.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone 5c with AnyTrans – Step 3
4. Select the songs you want to transfer to iPhone 5c from iPod > Click To Device button to transfer music from iPod to iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone 5c with AnyTrans – Step 4
Note: Except transferring music between two iDevices, AnyTrans also supports transferring many other types of iOS contents between two iDevices, such as, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, etc. Here are several guides about transferring data from one device to another device listed as below:
Anyway, whatever you want to transfer, wherever you want to transfer to, AnyTrans help you make it with a few clicks in minutes. Why Not Download AnyTrans and Give it A Try at Once? If you still have any trouble about how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone 5c, please feel free to put your question or ideas in the comments section.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Any crash on iTunes could be a disaster because it may contain a huge amount of media files. So How to back up... Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - Used to use Windows Media Player and want to learn how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes... Read more >>
- How to Get Music off iPod touch - After reading this iPod touch tutorial, you will find a good solution to get music off iPod touch... Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - It is interesting that we can do nothing on iPod without iTunes. This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod... Read more >>