How to Transfer Music from iPod/iPod touch to PC with Ease
You may have a lot of songs on your iPod and want to transfer some of them to computer as backup. Read this guide to see how to transfer music from iPod, iPod touch to PC with ease.
Go to download and install AnyTrans on computer to manage your iPod songs after reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPod/iPod touch to PC.
iPhone 7/iPhone 7 plus is the Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life. To give you a smooth "Upgrade to new iPhone 7" journey, we composed this How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial for you.
iPod and iPod touch are both great music players for music lovers like you. You can enjoy wonderful songs wherever and whenever you like. But now due to the limited storage space of iPod, there is no more space for you to put new songs on it. Delete some songs from iPod? No, all of the songs mean a lot to you and you do not want to lose them. So you may think about copying songs from iPod to your computer as backup and then you can delete songs from iPod.
iTunes is our good helper in syncing music from computer to iPod but the road only goes one way. Apple has made it difficult to copy songs that stored on iPod/iPod touch to personal computer in order to protect the copyrights of the songs. Dose that means we cannot transfer music from iPod to PC? Not that exactly. Today, we will tell you an easy method to make it.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans, an all-in-one iOS content transfer tool is all you need to transfer music from iPod/iPod touch to PC without effort. You can transfer a large number of songs with just a few clicks. It also allows you to put music on your device without erasing existed songs. Not only that, you can even transfer music from one iPod to another directly with the help of AnyTrans. Besides music, it also helps you to transfer photos, videos and podcasts from iPod/iPod touch to PC and vice versa.
You May Like: How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPod >
How to Transfer Music from iPod/iPod touch to PC
Step 1: Free download AnyTrans and launch it > Connect your iPod/iPod touch to computer.
Step 2. Click on Audio > Click Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPod/iPod Touch to PC – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer > Click on Send To PC button.
How to Transfer Music from iPod/iPod Touch to PC – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans, you can have a full control of your iPod/iPhone/iPad. You can leave a comment or send us an email if you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans. We will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes – Read this guide to learn how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes in minutes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod – This post will tell you how to transfer music from computer to iPod easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod – This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod, iPod touch without using iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer – Read this article to get the method about transferring music from iPod to computer. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>