How to Transfer Music from iTunes to External Hard Drive Easily
Want to transfer music from iTunes to external hard drive but do not know how? This guide offers 2 ways to help you save iTunes songs to external hard drive.
This powerful iTunes alternative can let you have a better management of your important iOS data. Download AnyTrans now and start to backup iTunes music to external hard drive by following this guide.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
Apple iTunes offers us one feasible way to manage our songs, ringtones, movies, podcasts and more. It can take several years to build up the whole iTunes library, especially the music library. However, unexpected things always happen. So in case of losing the beautiful songs, you’d like to save them to external hard drive in advance. Here in this guide we will offer you two alternative ways to help you make it. Let’s get started.
Part 1. Transfer Music from iTunes to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative that can manage your iPhone/iPad/iPod music in a smart way.
- It helps you transfer music from iTunes to external hard drive without effort.
- It enables you to transfer music from iDevice to computer/iTunes/external hard drive and vice versa, and even from iDevice to iDevice directly.
- It also supports managing playlist, ringtones, photos, videos, podcasts, apps etc.
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iDevice to computer > Plug in your external hard drive.
Step 2: Click on iTunes Library on the upper left corner.
Transfer Music from iTunes to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Click on Music > Select the songs you need > Click on To Computer button > Choose your external hard drive > Click on Open.
Transfer Music from iTunes to External Hard Drive with AnyTrans – Step 3
Part 2. Transfer Music from iTunes to External Hard Drive Directly
Step 1: Open iTunes > Plug in your external hard drive.
Step 2: Click on Music or select the playlist as per your needs > Choose the songs you want to transfer.
Step 3: Open your external hard drive and drag the songs to it. Or you can right click and select copy and paste the songs to external hard drive.
Transfer Music from iTunes to External Hard Drive Directly
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can solve your problems successfully. You can share this guide with your friends if this guide is helpful for you. If you are interested in AnyTrans, just click here to have a 7-day free trial to explore more!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone – Read this guide to download external hard drive songs to iPhone easily. Read More >>
- Transfer Photos from iPhone iPad to Flash Drive – This guide will tell you the way to import iPhone photos to external hard drive easily. Read More >>
- How to Share Music on iPhone 6s/SE – Read this guide to get one way to share iPhone music to iTunes, to computer or to another iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to External Hard Drive – Want to transfer videos from iPhone/iPad to external hard drive but don’t know how? Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>