How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with Ease
Wondering about how to transfer music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone? This post will tell you the easiest way to figure it out.
This easy-to-use tool can let you have a full control of your iPhone content. Now download it on computer and then follow the steps to transfer music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5.
As is known to all, the brand new iPhone 7 will hit the stores next month. If you are tired of using Android phone like Samsung Galaxy all the time, then iPhone 7 can be your best choice. You can also enjoy the new operating system – iOS 10 at the same time.
But for music lovers like you this question will appear in your mind immediately: how can I transfer music from Samsung to iPhone? If you are looking for the easiest way to transfer music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone, you’ve come to the right page. Transferring music from Samsung to iPhone couldn’t be simpler with the help of AnyTrans. Just keep reading to find the answer.
You May Like: How to Switch from Android to iPhone >
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is one professional iOS data transfer tool that can help you manage iPhone content in a smart way. Why?
- It can help you transfer music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone directly.
- It also can help you transfer photos and videos from Samsung to iPhone.
- It allows you to transfer more than 20 + types of contents from iPhone to computer/iTunes and the reverse can also happen.
Want to give it a free try? Click here to download AnyTrans on your computer and follow the steps below to transfer your beloved songs from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone.
How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect both your Samsung and iPhone to computer > Put your Samsung in Disk Drive mode.
Step 2: Click on Audio on the homepage > Choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Click on "+" button > Select your Samsung or its SD card > Choose the songs you want to send to your iPhone > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with the help of AnyTrans you can transfer music from Samsung to iPhone without effort. At the same time, it can be your best assistant in managing your iPhone content. So why not give it a try?
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Music on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – This article shows you 2 methods about how to put music on your new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone – This post shows you how to transfer music from computer to iPhone easily. Read More >>
- Top Maintenance Tips and Tricks for iPhone 6 – This article provides you with some useful tips to maintain your iPhone 6. Read more >>
- Best 10 Apps for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s – This post gathers the top 10 apps for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s users. Read more >>