How to Transfer Notes from iPhone 4/4s/5 to iPhone 6/6s
How to transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s? In this guide, you will get the details to get notes from old iPhone 4/4s/5 to new iPhone 6/6s (Plus) directly.
Download AnyTrans so you can transfer iOS files between two iDevices easily after reading this guide on how to transfer apps to new iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
If you are planning a shopping spree on holidays, it is quite necessary to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Writing down everything you need in your iPhone notes app is a recommended way to go. Yes, the Notes app on the iPhone keeps most of our to-do lists and when we upgrade to a new iPhone 6/6s (Plus), we may want to transfer the notes to our new iPhone.
Backing up your old iPhone 4/4s/5 and restoring the new iPhone 6/6s seems to a good way to transfer notes between two iPhones, but it is tedious and time-consuming. In this guide, we will show you a direct & simple method to transfer notes from iPhone 4/4s/5 to iPhone 6/6s. All we need is an iTunes alternative, AnyTrans.
Take a look at main features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a full-way and all-around iOS data managing tool made for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod, including the latest iPhone 6s (Plus).
- Allow you to transfer content between two iPhones so you can transfer notes from old iPhone 4/4s/5 to new iPhone 6/6s directly.
- Support backing up notes by transferring them to PC/Mac as html/csv/text format so you can read or manage them on the computer.
- Gives you chance to access & view notes in iCloud backup and it is also possible to download notes from iCloud to computer.
- Besides notes, it also supports transferring & managing data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, songs, apps, books, etc.
3-Click to Transfer Notes from iPhone 4/4s/5 to iPhone 6/6s
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and get it installed on the computer. Launch it and connect your iPhones to computer with USB cables. Select your old iPhone and click category-managing icon on the middle right.
Transfer Notes from iPhone 4/4s/5 to iPhone 6/6s Directly
Step 2. Click notes.
How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s
Step 3. Click Notes, and you can view the notes on your old iPhone, select the items you want to transfer and click To Device button.
How to Transfer Notes to Your New iPhone 6/6s
The Bottom Line
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac – This guide will show you how to sync iPhone 6/6 notes to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Check Notes in iCloud – This post talks about an easy way to check notes in iCloud. Read more>>
- How to Backup iPhone Notes Easily – Read this post to know how to back up your iPhone notes. Read more>>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPhone 6/6s - Read this tutorial to know a direct way to retrieve iPhone 6/6s notes without backup. Read more >>