How to Transfer Notes from iPod to Computer
How can I transfer notes from my iPhone to computer? In this guide we will talk about how to get notes from iPod touch to PC/Mac.
Download AnyTrans to try its powerful features on data transferring. Now read on this guide to learn how to transfer notes from iPod touch to PC or Mac computer.
Question: "Is there any way to transfer iPod notes to a computer? I record a lot of useful information on my notes app and I would like to copy them from my iPod touch to computer for storage."
-- A User from Quora
The Notes app is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac, which is a productive program that helps us record vital info. We have talked about method to transfer notes from iPhone/iPad to computer, and in this post, we will focus on how to do that with an iPod touch.
The Tool We Need
As an iOS file manager AnyTrans is capable of transferring 20+ types of iOS files on iPod/iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. It works on all Windows and Mac computer.
- Transfer notes from iPod touch to PC or Mac computer in html, csv or text format.
- Allow you to read iPhone notes on computer, and lets you edit the notes on computer directly.
- Copy notes from iPod touch to another iPod or iPhone/iPad.
- Besides notes, it also supports photos, songs, playlists, videos, books and more on iPod touch.
How to Transfer Notes from iPod touch to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for PC/Mac, and install it. Open AnyTrans and connect your iPod touch to computer. Go to AnyTrans menu > Preferences to set the note format that you want to save to computer: html, csv or text.
Transfer Notes from iPod to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. After setting the format, scroll down and go to managing categories page. Click on “Notes”.
Transfer Notes from iPod to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the notes you want to save to computer from your iPod, and click the Send to Mac/PC button. Choose where to save the notes on your computer and click Open to start.
Transfer Notes from iPod to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can also transfer photos, songs, playlists, videos and more form your iPod or iPod touch to computer. It also works for all iPhone and iPad. Now download AnyTrans to try it >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod – This guide will tell you how to transfer music from computer to iPod easily. Read more >>
- How to Transfer iPod Music to iTunes – Read to learn how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod – This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod, iPod touch without using iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - Read this guide to learn how to move photos from iPod touch to computer. Read more >>