How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 5c
How awesome if you can show your wonderful photos to your friends with your new handy iPhone 5c! This tutorial about how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 5c will do it for you.
Install this award-winning program so that you can experience how it transfers photos from computer to iPhone 5c step by step.
Other than iPhone 5c, if you want to know some general methods that are accessible for all the iPhone models and easy to operate, you can go to this guide: How to Transfer Photos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone.
Are you used to saving important photos on computer just like everyone else? Are you desperate to share those photos stored on computer with your shiny new iPhone 5c? Thankfully, iPhones are great devices for sharing photos, especially the iCloud Photo Sharing built in iPhone 5c. But the first thing you need to do is to transfer photos from computer to your iPhone 5c.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
It can't be denied you can opt for iTunes to do the photo transfer job. But transferring photos to iPhone with iTunes at the same time means erasing all your existing photos which may value a lot to you. Fortunately, you can turn to AnyTrans for help. It allows you transfer photos from computer to iPhone 5c directly without overwriting original files.
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 5c with Ease
First free download the AnyTrans. No worry about the cumbersome operations. We'll walk you through exactly how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 5c with the help of AnyTrans.
1. Connect your iPhone 5c to the computer while running AnyTrans.
2. Click the tab on your right > Select Add Content > Choose Photos you want to import to iPhone 5c.
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 5c - Step 2
3. Choose the photo you want import from your computer > Click the To Device button.
Now you've successful transferred photos from computer to your iPhone 5c.
Extra credit: With AnyTrans, an up-to-the-minute iPhone photo transfer utility, you are now empowered to freely import the particular photos from any iTunes libraries on different computers. And keep it in mind that it won't erase the original photos stored on you iPhone 5c. Besides, it supports transferring contacts, messages, music, videos, calendar, etc. from computer to iPhone as well. Why not give it a try at once?
By the way, here is a quick guide about how to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c so that you can recover deleted iPhone photos easily in a pinch.
It will be greatly appreciated if you allow the two articles to benefit more of your friends.
You May Like: How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - This post tells you one way to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes. Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - This aricle shows you how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes. Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - Read this post and get to know how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod. Read more >>