How to Transfer Photos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone SE Easily
How to sync photos in folder to my iPhone SE from computer? It’s easy and quick with the method we provide in this guide.
With AnyTrans, you can easily get photos from computer to iPhone SE without losing photos. Download it on your computer now before we start this tutorial will largely save your time.
Other than iPhone SE, if you want to know some general methods that are accessible for all the iPhone models and easy to operate, you can go to this guide: How to Transfer Photos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone.
As a newbie to Apple’s products who holds a newest iPhone SE, you may have a lot of questions to ask. One of the most frequently asked question is how can I transfer some pictures to my iPhone SE (so I can set one as wallpaper)? The traditional iTunes or iCloud way is just confusing and complicate for new users, and that’s why we bring you this guide to show you a quick and easy method to sync photos from PC or Mac to iPhone SE.
Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone SE
Why You Need AnyTrans – Key Features
AnyTrans is an iPhone SE file transfer, which gives you best iPhone photo management experience:
- Sync photos from PC or Mac computer to iPhone SE in minutes.
- You can transfer only selected photos or a picture folder to your iPhone SE.
- No existing photos on iPhone SE will be wiped during the transferring process.
- Transfer photos from iPhone SE back to computer or external hard drive.
- Help delete unwanted photos from iPhone massively to free up space, even the photos synced from iTunes/computer.
One-stop Way to Transfer Photos from PC/Mac Computer to iPhone SE
AnyTrans is available on both Windows and Mac computer, and the steps to transfer photos to iPhone SE are identical. Here we will show you how to transfer photos from Mac computer to your iPhone SE with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer, plug in with your iPhone SE on computer.
Transfer Photos from Mac Computer to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Swipe down to another interface > Choose Photos and select Photo Library for photos you synced to your iPhone SE will be stored in Photo Library.
Transfer Photos from Mac Computer to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button, browse the photos in your computer, you can choose a single or multiple photos by hitting Ctrl. Or select a folder with pictures you need, and then click Open to start.
Transfer Photos from Mac Computer to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 3
Also Read: How to Put Music on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
It is clear that transferring photos from computer to iPhone SE using AnyTrans is quick and safe, unlike the iTunes way, no existing photos will be erased. Now it’s time to download AnyTrans to start a 7-day free trial.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone SE to PC/Mac – In this guide we will show you how to transfer music from iPhone SE to computer. Read more >>
- How to Recover Notes on iPhone SE - This guide will show you two ways to undelete notes on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts New iPhone SE – Read this post to learn how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone SE without iTunes - This article will show you two ways to put music on iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone – Read this guide to see how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone. Read more >>