How to Transfer Photos from HP Laptop to iPhone Easily
Are you still confused by how to transfer photos from an HP laptop to iPhone? This post will introduce you 2 methods on how to transfer pictures from HP to iPhone with ease.
Have a try this all-in-one iOS data transfer & management tool after reading this article about how to transfer pictures from HP to iPhone.
You may have saved thousands of photos on your computer, especially your personal laptop. Sometimes, you may want to transfer some pictures from laptop to your handy iPhone for some reasons, like set one of them as wallpaper, keep some photos taken by DSLR Camera in iPhone so that you can view at anytime and any where, and something like that. Well, how to transfer photos from laptop to iPhone? If you have an HP laptop, read on, we will show you how to transfer photos from an HP laptop to an iPhone.
Transfer Photos from HP Laptop to iPhone
When it comes to transferring photos to iPhone, you may find iTunes is the typical way to go. However, using iTunes is a little bit complicated, and it may erase the previous photos on your iPhone. So, we recommend you an alternative way - using AnyTrans to transfer photos from HP to iPhone without iTunes in part 1, and then we see the traditional method in part 2.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone >
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos from HP Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an outstanding iOS file transfer tool, which is capable of transferring and managing up to 25 types of files on iPhone/iPad/iPod, for instance, photos, videos, songs, ringtones, messages, contacts, notes, books, Safari bookmarks and so on.
AnyTrans is applying for both PC and Mac, of course supports your personal laptop as well. You can use AnyTrans to transfer photos from HP laptop to iPhone, and vise versa. In addition, it will transfer the original-resolution photos with super fast speed.
Step 1. Launch it on your laptop and connect your iPhone with USB cable. Then click the button to the category page.
How to Transfer Photos from HP Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos > Select an album, here take Photo Library for example.
How to Transfer Photos from HP Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button to browse and select pictures you want to transfer > Click Open to start transferring selected pictures from your HP laptop to iPhone.
How to Transfer Pictures from HP Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 3
1. If you want to transfer music from laptop to iPhone, you can read this guide: How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone >
2. If you want to transfer videos or movies from iPhone to laptop for preservation, you can read this guide: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop >
3. If you find your iPhone not showing up on your computer, you can read this guide: How to Fix iPhone not Showing up on Computer >
Part 2. How to Transfer Photos from HP Laptop to iPhone via iTunes
Using iTunes to sync photos from laptop to iPhone, some photos on your iPhone will be erased, replaced, if you don’t want to take a risk, move to Method 1.
Now, let’s see how to transfer pictures from HP to iPhone by iTunes.
Step 1. Install iTunes on your HP laptop.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to your laptop.
Step 3. Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes.
Step 4. Click photos taps in the right panel.
Step 5. In the photos menu, click on "Sync Photos " option > Copy photos from > Choose the folder you want to transfer > Select "Selected folders" option.
Step 6. Click "Apply" to start syncing the photos from laptop to iPhone.
How to Transfer Pictures from HP to iPhone with iTunes
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to transfer photos from HP laptop to iPhone. As you can see, AnyTrans is the better choice – easy-to-use, without data loss, and effective. Except transferring iPhone photos, AnyTrans also can help you back up iPhone messages, contacts, calendars, notes and other iOS data to computer. Now, download AnyTrans to start a nice transfer tour.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Make iPhone Run Faster – Read this guide and learn how to make your iPhone run faster. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Internet to Laptop – This article will show an easy method of downloading videos from websites to laptop. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Files from Android to iPad – Read this article to learn how to transfer files from Android to iPad in an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPhone/iPad with iCloud – This guide will show you two methods of backing up iPhone and iPad with iCloud. Read More >>