How to Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad
If you are looking for an easy way to help you transfer photos from HTC to iPhone, this post tells you how to transfer photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad with one click.
This powerful Android & iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer not only the photos, but also the contacts, videos, messages, music and so on from HTC to iPhone/iPad with ease.
When we get a new iPhone to replace our old HTC phone, we would think about moving some important data, like photos, from HTC to the new iPhone. And if you have tried using Move to iOS app or iTunes to help you do this job, you would know how troublesome it is. So here in this step-by-step post, we’ll introduce you another method to help you transfer pictures from HTC to iPhone easily with only one click.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Photo from HTC to iPhone
The tool we use to transfer photos from HTC to iPhone named AnyTrans. With this easy-to-use Android data transfer tool, you can transfer photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad with only one click. What’s more?
1. Besides photos, it also enables you to transfer music, videos, calendar, contacts, messages, etc. from Android phone to iPhone.
2. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
3. Besides Android to iOS transfer, it also supports transfer photos from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS, Android to Android.
4. Just as Move to iOS app, this function of AnyTrans is also free for you.
How to Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer and launch it. Click on the Move to iOS icon on the top and connect both your HTC and iPhone. On your HTC, allow AnyTrans to detect your data.
Transfer Photos from THC to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click button and go to the category page. Then select Photo Library.
Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose an album and select some photos. Than click on To iOS button to transfer selected photos to your iPhone. Here take 6 pictures from album “Beautiful pictures” for example.
Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 3
Both the album and selected photos will be transferred to your iPhone, if you want to transfer the whole album, you need to select all the photos of this album.
After the transferring process, open your iPhone, you can see the album “Beautiful pictures” and the selected 6 photos already in your iPhone now.
Check the Transferred Photos on Your iPhone
The Bottom Line
Besides photos, AnyTrans can also help you transfer contacts, messages, videos, and music from HTC phone to iPhone/iPad quickly and safely. So, have a try on AnyTrans.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Stephen. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Stephen. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > by Stephen, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Stephen, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone with Ease – This post will introduce three simple methods to help you move contacts from Android to iPhone. Read More >>