How to Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad Easily
If you are looking for an easy way to help you transfer photos from HTC to iPhone, this post tells you how to transfer photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad with one click.
This powerful Android & iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer not only the photos, but also the contacts, videos, messages, music and so on from HTC to iPhone/iPad with ease.
When we get a new iPhone to replace our old HTC phone, we would think about moving some important data, like photos, from HTC to the new iPhone. And if you have tried using Move to iOS app or iTunes to help you do this job, you would know how troublesome it is. So here in this step-by-step post, we’ll introduce you another method to help you transfer pictures from HTC to iPhone easily with only one click.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Photo from HTC to iPhone
With this easy-to-use Android data transfer tool, we can transfer photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad with only one click. What’s more?
1. Besides photos, it also enables you to transfer music, videos, calendar, contacts, messages, etc. from Android phone to iPhone.
2. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
3. Besides Android to iOS transfer, it also supports transfer photos from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS, Android to Android.
How to Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iOS transfer tool on your computer > Click Phone to Phone transfer mode to start.
How to Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Connect your HTC phone and iPhone to the computer (After detecting, the HTC will be regarded as source device, iPhone as the destination device, if it’s not, you can click the Flip to switch the side) > Choose Photo > Click Start Transfer button.
How to Transfer Pictures from HTC to iPhone/iPad – Step 2
Step 3: After clicking Start Transfer button, the process to transfer photos from HTC to iPhone will start. You can also transfer other data like videos, music, calendars from Android to iPhone/iPad.
Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides photos, this well-rounded Android to iOS data transfer application can also help you transfer contacts, messages, videos, and music from HTC phone to iPhone/iPad quickly and safely. So why not give it a try
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone with Ease – This post will introduce three simple methods to help you move contacts from Android to iPhone. Read More >>