Can You Transfer Photos from iPad to iTunes
Want to transfer photos from iPad to iTunes but cannot find a way to make it? This guide will tell you what the matter is and how to export photos from iPad to computer.
This professional tool can help you transfer photos from iPad to PC/Mac computer in a few clicks. Now download it to have a try.
To free up iPad space and better manage the photos, you decide to get photos off your device. iTunes is the default program for users to manage iPhone/iPad content and you always use it to sync data to your device. So this time you may like to transfer photos from iPad to iTunes. However, after several tries, you find that it doesn't work, and why? That's because iTunes only supports single one-way transfer: from iTunes to iDevice, but not vice versa.
Also Read: 2017 Best 3 iTunes Alternatives Review >
So if you want to transfer photos from iPad to PC or Mac computer, you need to use some third-party transfer tools. And if you prefer the easiest one, then you cannot miss AnyTrans. Now let's have a brief look at it.
Also Read: How to Get Photos and Videos Off iPad >
Key Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool, and it can help you transfer iPad photos with no limits. With it, you can:
- Transfer photos from iPad to PC/Mac computer easily
- Add photos from computer to iPad without data loss
- Send pictures from iPad to another iDevice directly
Besides photos, AnyTrans also supports managing videos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes and more. Just download it now to have a try. Next we will show you the detailed steps to get photos from iPad to PC or Mac.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPad > Scroll down or click the button at right.
Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos > Choose one album.
Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select the pictures you need > Click on To Mac/PC computer.
Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
You cannot transfer photos from iPad to iTunes library, but you can transfer photos from iPad to computer with the help of AnyTrans. Now download it to have a try by yourself!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup iPad to Laptop – This guide will show you how to backup iPad to laptop with or without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Sync iPad to iTunes with Ease – Read this article to see how to sync iPad to iTunes in an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPad to External Hard Drive – Want to backup iPad to external hard drive but do not know how? Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Windows 10 to iPad – This guide tells you the way to import photos from Windows 10 to iPad. Read More >>