How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Computer in Minutes
How to download pictures from my iPhone 5 to computer? In this quick tutorial, we will offer you a quick and easy way to transfer photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to PC or Mac.
This easy-to-use tool can help you transfer photos from iPhone 5 to Mac/PC computer without effort. Download it now and follow this guide to get photos off iPhone 5/5s/5c.
You may just get one new iPhone X or iPhone 8, so that you want to transfer photos from iPhone 5/5s/5 to Mac/PC computer as backup. By the way, you can refer to this guide to transfer everything to new iPhone, and you can also find a way to transfer photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to iPhone 8 directly.
The iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c get 8MP built-in iSight camera. Although it is not as good as the 12MP on iPhone 6s, you can also use your iPhone 5/5s/5c to record sweet photos and videos in high quality. The only drawback is the memory of your iPhone is limited especially for 8GB iPhone 5c.
That’s why you may need to download photos from iPhone to computer so that you can remove the photos from your iPhone to make more room. Now we will talk about how to transfer photos from an iPhone 5/5s/5c to computer in minutes.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is everything you need to import photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to computer. It helps transfer & manage all of your iOS data like photos, music, videos, contacts, notes, messages, apps, books, etc.
- Transfer photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to PC or Mac computer, including pictures in Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Share, Photo Library, and Albums.
- Download photos from iPhone and save to a flash drive.
- Get photos from computer to iPhone without wiping previous photo library.
- Sync photos from iPhone to iPhone directly.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Computer with AnyTrans
To begin with, download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Open up it and connect your iPhone 5/5s/5c to computer via USB cable.
Step 1. Choose Device Manager, and then click button to manage your iPhone content by category.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos, and choose photos from Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Share, Photo Stream, Album, etc.
Get Photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose photos you want to transfer from your iPhone 5/5s/5c to computer, and click the Send to PC/Mac button.
Move Photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can help you transfer photos from iPhone 5/5s/5c to Mac/PC computer in minutes, and it is an all-around iOS data manager & transfer for you, so why not download it to have try now? If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please let us know in the comment section below or contact us via Email.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Any crash on iTunes could be a disaster because it may contain a huge amount of media files. So How to back up... Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - Used to use Windows Media Player and want to learn how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes... Read more >>
- How to Get Music off iPod touch - After reading this iPod touch tutorial, you will find a good solution to get music off iPod touch... Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - It is interesting that we can do nothing on iPod without iTunes. This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod... Read more >>