How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac Easily
Want to download photos from iPhone 6 to Mac but do not know how? This guide will tell you how to transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac with ease.
This easy-to-use program can help you import photos from iPhone 6 to Mac without effort. Download it now and follow this guide to make it.
Apple released the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to the public on Sep.16, 2016. And now you just get one. To help you make a smooth upgrade to new iPhone 7, we prepare you a series of upgrade guides, including set up and activate new iPhone 7, transfer data to new iPhone 7, top tips for saving battery life on iPhone 7, etc. Read full guide here >
With the 12MP camera of iPhone 6, we can always take wonderful photos and then share them with family and friends. Day after day, you may suddenly find that your iPhone 6/6s run out of storage, and saving too many photos on it is one of the leading causes.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s/7 to Mac
Transferring photos from your iPhone to computer and then delete them from the device is a good way to make more room on your iPhone. For Mac users, it is not a tough task, and we have previously talked about how to get iPhone photos to Mac with iPhoto, Preview, Image Capture, Aperture, and Email. Here we will talk about another alternative way – With AnyTrans.
What Makes AnyTrans Powerful and Reliable
If you want to manage iPhone photos and other contents easily, then AnyTrans can be your first choice.
1. It can help you transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s/7 to Mac with ease.
2. It also allows you to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone without data loss.
3. It enables you to send photos from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 directly.
4. Besides photos, you can also transfer videos, music, ringtones, contacts etc.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s/7 to Mac with AnyTrans
Step 1. Free download AnyTrans, and then install it on your Mac computer. Connect your iPhone 6/6s to computer via a USB cable.
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, scroll down to get this screen as below, and then click Photos tab.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the photo album with photos you want to transfer, like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Panoramas, Albums, etc. Select the photos you need, and then click To Mac button to import photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 3
Note: If you want to export all the photos from iPhone 6/6s, you can also make it with AnyTrans by following steps: On Homepage of AnyTrans, click Content to Mac > Select the albums (like Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Share, etc.) > Click Select to pick up export folder > Click Continue button to start transfering.
How to Transfer All Photos from iPhone 6/6s to Mac
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can help you transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s to MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac easily and quickly. Just download AnyTrans to have a try by yourself. If you like this guide, please share it to help more people.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Music on iPhone 6 (Plus) Directly - You may want to know some tips on how to put music on your iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6 (Plus) - You may wonder how to transfer music from an old iPhone to a new iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- Should I Buy an iPhone 6s/6s Plus – Here you will know the pros and cons to buy an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus. Read more >>
- What to Do Before Selling an iPhone – There are things you need to do before selling an old iPhone. Read more >>