How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6S/SE to Mac/MacBook/iMac Quickly
If you are an iPhone newbie and want to know how to transfer photos from iPhone 6/6s/se to Mac, just read this guide to find a fast solution.
Try this all in one program - AnyTrans on your Mac to quickly transfer iPhone 6/6S/SE photos to your Mac with by following this tutorial.
Apple will be released the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to the public on Sep.16, 2016. To help you make a smooth upgrade to new iPhone 7, we prepare you a series of upgrade guides, including set up and activate new iPhone 7, transfer data to new iPhone 7, top tips for saving battery life on iPhone 7, etc. Read full guide here >
After getting one new iPhone, no matter big iPhone 6/6s or recently 2016 released iPhone SE. You may want to use its Camera to take some pictures and then share them with your family and friends. Day after day, you may suddenly find that your iPhone 6/6s/se run out of storage, and saving too many photos on it is one of the leading causes.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6s/se to Mac
Transferring photos from your iPhone to computer and then delete them from the device is a good way to make more room on your iPhone. For Mac users, it is not a tough task, and we have previously talked about how to get iPhone photos to Mac with iPhoto, Preview, Image Capture, Aperture, and Email. Here we will talk about another alternative way – With AnyTrans.
What Makes AnyTrans Powerful and Reliable
- Supports transferring photos, videos, music, contacts, apps, messages, books and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC/Mac computer.
- Supports copying data from iPhone to iPhone 6/6S/SE directly like photos, videos, music, messages, notes, which helps you upgrade to new iPhone with ease.
- Supports adding files from computer to iPhone like photos, music, videos, contacts without replacing existed data on iPhone.
Can't Miss: How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 6/6S/SE >
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6S/SE to Mac with AnyTrans
Step 1. Free download AnyTrans, and then install it on your Mac computer. Connect your iPhone 6/6s or iPhone SE to computer via a USB cable.
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, scroll down to get this screen as below, and then click Photos tab.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6/6S/SE to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the photo album with photos you want to transfer, like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Panoramas, Albums, etc. and then select the photos you want to transfer to new iPhone 6, and then click To Device button to start transferring.
How to Export Photos from iPhone 6/6s/SE to Mac – Step 3
Note: If you want to export all the photos from iPhone 6/6s/SE, you can also make it with AnyTrans by following steps: On Homepage of AnyTrans, click Content to Mac > Select the albums (like Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Share, etc.) > Click Select to pick up export folder > Click Continue button to start transfering.
How to Transfer All Photos from iPhone 6/6s/SE to Mac
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to PC and vice versa. And if you want to transfer photos from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, AnyTrans could be a perfect helper which supports directly transfer between two devices. If this guide solved your problem, please be free to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Music on iPhone 6 (Plus) Directly - You may want to know some tips on how to put music on your iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6 (Plus) - You may wonder how to transfer music from an old iPhone to a new iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- Should I Buy an iPhone 6s/6s Plus – Here you will know the pros and cons to buy an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus. Read more >>
- What to Do Before Selling an iPhone – There are things you need to do before selling an old iPhone. Read more >>