How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus to Mac Computer
Want to transfer photos from iPhone 7 to Mac but do not know how? Just read this guide to learn several methods in 5 minutes.
This easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool can help you import pictures from iPhone 7/7 Plus to Mac easily. Download it now and follow the tutorial to make it.
It is rumored that the next generation of iPhone will have an improved camera. If so, we can take better photos than ever. Although it is said the new iPhone will start at 32GB of storage space, which can help us store more pictures, it can also run out of space sooner or later if you do not manage the photos properly. On day, you may like to transfer photos from iPhone 7 to computer as backup and then delete them from your device to free up space. Then how to make it? Here in this guide we list several methods to help you.
Part 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional iOS data transfer tool that can help you always put your lovely pictures in the right place.
- Transfer photos from iPhone 7 to Mac easily.
- Sync photos to iPhone 7 without data loss.
- Send photos from old iPhone to iPhone 7 directly.
- Delete multiple photos from device at once.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone 7.
Step 2. Click on Photos on the homepage > Select one album that contains the pictures you need.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 3
Part 2. Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with Photos
Photos app can only help you import Camera Roll photos from iPhone 7 to Mac, if you also want to transfer Photo Stream and Photo Library photos, just go to Part 1.
It works on Mac OS X Yosemite or El Capitan, and can help you import camera roll photos.
Step 1. Open Photos app > Plug in your iPhone 7.
Step 2. Click on Import tab > Select the photos you want to transfer.
Step 3. Click on Import XXX Selected option. Or you can also choose Import All New Items.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with Photos
Part 3. Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with AirDrop
If you want to transfer a few iPhone photos to your Mac, this method can help you.
Step 1. On your Mac: Go to Finder > AirDrop > Enable it.
Step 2. On your iPhone: Open Control Center > Tap AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
Step 3. Open iPhone Photos app > Select the photos you want to transfer > Tap Share button > Tap your Mac name.
Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac with AirDrop
Part 4. More Suggestions on Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac
1. Send an email to yourself with a photo attachment and download them on your Mac.
2. Use some online Cloud Storage, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyLive etc.
3. Enable iCloud Photo Library feature to upload pictures to iCloud. Only 5 GB for free.
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you transfer photos from iPhone 7 to Mac successfully. If you have any question on this guide just leave a comment or send an email to tell us. We will reply to you as early as possible. And do not forget to have a try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 – This guide will show to how to sync photos from Mac to your new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7 – Read this post to see how to transfer videos from computer to new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC – Read this guide to get 3 ways to copy pictures from iPhone to Windows 7/8/10. Read More >>