Can You Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer Using iTunes
Want to transfer photos from iPhone to computer using iTunes? Read this guide to see whether you can transfer photos from iPhone to PC/Mac computer with iTunes.
This powerful iTunes alternative can help you transfer photos from iPhone to PC/Mac with a few clicks. Just download it to have a try.
With the new camera of iPhone 7, we can take better photos than ever before. If you have an iPhone 7 Plus, you can even take high-quality photos from farther away with the telephoto camera. Then you may like to transfer those precious pictures to computer as backup.
iTunes is the default program to manage iPhone content, so you may want to transfer photos from iPhone to computer using iTunes. However, after several tries, you find that iTunes doesn’t allow you to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. That’s because iTunes only offers us a way to sync data from computer to iPhone, but not vice versa. If you want to import photos from iPhone to PC/Mac computer, you can use AnyTrans to help you.
What Is AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional iOS data management tool that can help you transfer iPhone content with no limits.
1. You can transfer photos from iPhone to PC/Mac computer at once.
2. It helps you add photos to iPhone without erasing the previous photos on device.
3. It enables you to send photos from iPhone to iPhone directly.
4. Besides photos, you can also transfer videos, music, ringtones, contacts and more.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and follow us to copy photos from iPhone to PC/Mac computer.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer > Scroll down to enter category management page.
Step 2. Click on Photos > Select one album as you like.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC/Mac – Step 2
Step 3. Select the pictures > Click on To PC/Mac button.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC/Mac – Step 3
The Bottom Line
You cannot transfer photos from iPhone to computer using iTunes, but you can make it with the help of AnyTrans. Why not give it a free try? If you meet any problem when transferring photos, you can contact us or leave a comment, we will help you out as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Update iPhone with iTunes – This guide will show you how to update iPhone via iTunes on Mac/PC computer. Read More >>
- How to Update iPhone without iTunes – Read this guide to see how to update iPhone over the air. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone – Read this guide to see how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone with/without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus to Flash Drive – This guide will tell you how to backup iPhone 7 content to flash drive. Read More >>