How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive Easily
Want transfer photos from iPhone X/8/7/6s/SE/6/5s/4s/4 to external hard drive using Mac/PC? Read this iMobie guide to get one easy and fast method to save your iPhone photos to external hard drive in minutes.
Download AnyTrans on your computer and keep reading to learn how to transfer photos from iPhone X/8/7/6s/SE/6/5s/4s/4 to external hard drive on Windows/Mac.
With the amazing built-in camera of iPhone, especially the new iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X, we can always take wonderful photos to record the memorable moment in our daily lives. But as time goes by, the crowded photos can take up a huge storage space. So you may tend to transfer some pictures to your external hard drive as backup and then delete them from your iPhone to free up space. Here, we will offer you the easiest way to make it. Let’s get started.
The Tool You Need
To transfer photos from iPhone to external hard drive, one professional iOS data manager named AnyTrans is your first and best choice. Why?
1. It helps you transfer photos from iPhone to external hard drive without effort. You can easily access iPhone photos you need from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Panoramas, Albums and Bursts.
2. It enables you to add photos from external hard drive/computer to iPhone without erasing any existing data.
3. It also allows you to manage, transfer and backup iPhone/iPad/iPod touch files like videos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages, books, app documents and more.
4. It supports both Windows and Mac and compatible with all models of iPhone including the new iPhone 8 (Plus)/iPhone X running iOS 11/10/9/8.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive
Step 1: Plug in your external hard drive and launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click after AnyTrans loads data.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive – Step 1
Step 2: Click the Photos option > Choose one category as per your needs.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive – Step 2
Step 3: Select the pictures you need > Click on To Computer button > Choose your external hard drive as destination > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer and backup iPhone photos to external hard drive easily. With AnyTrans, you can have an overall management of your iOS content between iOS devices, iOS device & computer, iOS device & iTunes as well as data stored on iTunes and iCloud backup. Now start to have a 7-day free trial >>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 6/6s – This guide will show you the way to add photos to your iPhone with/without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone – Read this guide to learn 3 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Directly - This post tells some tips on how to put music on your iPhone 6/6s (Plus). Read More >>
- How to Backup iTunes Library to External Hard Drive – Read this guide to get a quick solution to backup iTunes library to external hard drive. Read More >>