Want to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud/iTunes? Read this guide to learn an easy and quick way to send photos from iPhone to iPhone directly.
When it comes to transferring photos from iPhone to iPhone, iCloud or iTunes are the default methods to make it. However, for you, neither of them are the perfect solutions. As for iCloud sync, it requires the same Apple ID on two devices, while you just want to share the photos with your friends. As for iTunes sync, it will wipe the previous photos that you never want to lose.
So is there another way that can help you transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone? The answer is YES. If you prefer a quick way to transfer all or selected photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud or iTunes, then AnyTrans for iOS is here to help.
You may also like: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
AnyTrans for iOS is one all-sided iPhone/iPad data management tool, which is specialized in data transferring. As for photo management, here are some outstanding features you may want to know:
1. It can help you transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone directly. Lets you send all photos at once or preview and select the pictures you need.
2. Supports transferring photos in all albums, including Camera Roll, Live Photos, Panoramas, Photo Share etc.
3. Fast transfer speed and also keep the original picture quality. Lets you transfer 3000 photos within 5 minutes and won’t affect the clarity.
4. No data erase. It will not erase any existed data on two iPhones during the transfer.
5. Besides that, it also allows you to add photos to iPhone from computer, or export the photos from iPhone to computer as backup.
It works well from old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s to new iPhone 7/8/X, and compatible with PC and Mac computer. It’s one 100% security software without virus, why not download it now and follow the steps below to transfer your photos.
Steps to Transfer Selected Photos from iPhone to iPhone
Step 1 Download, install and launch AnyTrans for iOS > Connect two iPhones to computer via USB cables > Choose Device Manager and then go to the category management page.
Step 2 Click Photos > Choose one album as per your needs.
Step 3 Select the photos you need > Click Send to Device button to start transferring.
Steps to Transfer All Photos from iPhone to iPhone
Step 1 Download, install and launch AnyTrans for iOS > Plug in two iPhones > Choose Content to Device button on shortcut screen.
Step 2 Confirm the target iPhone and click the right arrow to continue.
Step 3 Select the albums that want to transfer > Click the right arrow to start.
That’s all about how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud or iTunes. As you can see, AnyTrans for iOS can help you finish the job without effort, so why not give it a free try? If you have any question, please contact us via email or leave a comment and we will reply to you soon.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >