How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac without iPhoto
As a Mac tyro, confused on iPhoto and wonder how to transfer photos from iPhone to your Mac? Read this post on how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac without iPhoto to figure it out in minutes.
Free download and install AnyTrans to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac without iPhoto after reading this tutorial.
There is no doubt that Mac iPhoto is a wonderful digital photograph application that allows the importing of pictures from digital cameras and local storage devices. Most of Mac users choose iPhoto to transfer their photos from iPhone to their Mac, however, you can only sync photos from the iPhone Camera Roll with iPhoto. If you want to transfer all your Photo Library, Photo Stream, or My Albums, I recommend you an easy and safe way - Transfer photos with AnyTrans!
- Transfers all the photos from your iPhone to Mac and vice versa.
- Gives you fully control and management on your photos, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library and My Albums.
- Supports super fast transferring speed through the high-efficient batch mode.
Can't Miss: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your Mac > Connect your iPhone to Mac with USB cable.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac without iPhoto – Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos > Choose one album you want to transfer (take Photo Library for example).
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac without iPhoto – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac without iPhoto – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Get AnyTrans on your Mac to transfer your iPhone photos to your Mac. Any question or comments about this article or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed. If this article is useful for you, don't forget to share it with your friends.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad - Want to recover deleted or lost photos from iPad? Read this post to learn more. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to import photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac? - Want to move the whole photo library from iPhone to Mac? Read this post to make it minutes. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac - How to get Photos from iPad to Mac? This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to make it in minutes. Read more >>