How to Transfer Photos from iPod to USB Flash Drive with Ease
Want to transfer photos from iPod to flash drive or USB but do not know how? This guide offers one simple solution to help you move photos from iPod to USB flash drive in minutes.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer photos from iPod to USB flash drive.
Question: I have 1600 photos on my iPod touch 5 and my iPad 2. I would like to move them to a flash drive from 1 device and then delete them from both so I can start anew. How is this done? I can't find a way on iTunes.
-- A user from Apple Support Communities
Just like the above user says, iTunes cannot help us transfer photos from iDevice to USB flash drive directly. But one iTunes alternative named AnyTrans can help you make it without effort. We have already talked about transferring photos from iPhone/iPad to flash drive in the past. Today we will show you how to import iPod photos to USB or flash drive.
Also Read: How to Backup iPod to USB Flash Drive >
Top Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional Mac/PC based iOS data transfer tool that can always put your important data in the right place.
- It can help you transfer photos from iPod to USB/flash drive directly, and you can preview and select the photos you need.
- It enables you to transfer photos from flash drive or computer to your device without data loss.
- Besides photos, AnyTrans also supports transferring music, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, etc.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and then follow the steps below to save photos from iPod to flash drive in minutes.
How to Transfer Photos from iPod to USB Flash Drive
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPod to computer > Plug in your flash drive.
Step 2. Click on Photos on the homepage > Select one album as per your needs. Here take Camera Roll for example.
How to Transfer Photos from iPod to USB Flash Drive – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button > Choose your flash drive as destination > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Photos from iPod to USB Flash Drive – Step 3
Step 4. After the transfer, you can go to your flash drive to have a check.
How to Transfer Photos from iPod to USB Flash Drive – Step 4
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer photos from iPod to flash drive easily. You can also use AnyTrans to manage your iPhone and iPad. Take a Tour with AnyTrans Now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPod touch to Mac – A fast and simple way to transfer iPod touch photos to Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPod to iPhone – This post will tell you how to transfer photos from iPod to iPhone directly. Read More >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPod touch – Read this article to see how to delete multiple photos from iPod at once. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from USB/Flash Drive to iPhone – Read this guide to learn a simple way to transfer music from flash drive to iPhone. Read More >>