How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7
Do not know how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 7/7 Plus? Read this guide to get 3 methods to help you get photos from Mac to iPhone.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to import photos from Mac to iPhone 7/7 Plus.
The new generation of iPhone will be available in this fall, which is expected to be called iPhone 7. Are you going to get one as your first iPhone? If so, you may want to know how to add data to your new iPhone, like transferring photos from Mac to your iPhone 7 as wallpaper. Here in this guide we list several methods to help you make it. Let’s get it on.
1. Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
If you prefer the easiest way to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 7/7 Plus, then one professional iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans can be your best choice.
- It can help you transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 7 without data loss.
- It enables you to transfer iPhone photos back to Mac easily.
- It allows you to transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone 7 directly.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone 7 to Mac via USB cable.
Step 2. Click on Photos > Choose Photo Library. The transferred photos will be saved in Photo Library.
Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Select the photos you want to transfer > Click on Open.
Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 – Step 3
Note: After the transfer, you can go to your iPhone to move the photos to one album you created before: Open Photos app > Tap on Photos > Select the photos > Tap on Add To > Choose the album as destination.
2. Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 with iTunes
You can first create a new folder that contains the photos you want to transfer to make it easier.
Step 1. Download iTunes and open it.
Step 2. Click on iDevice tab > Choose Photos.
Step 3. Choose Sync Photos > Select the folder you created before > Click on Apply.
Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 with iTunes
When using iTunes to sync pictures, you may lose the previous photos in your Photo Library. And you cannot transfer photos back to computer. If you want to copy photos from Mac to iPhone 7 without data loss, then just go to Method 1.
3. Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 with AirDrop
If you just like to import a few photos, you can try this method.
Step 1. On your Mac: Go to Finder > Choose AirDrop > Enable it.
Step 2. On your iPhone: Swipe up to open the control center > Tap AirDrop > Select Contacts Only or Everyone as you like.
Step 3. Your iPhone will show up in the window > Drag and drop one photo to the little circle > Accept the photos on your iPhone 7.
Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 7 with AirDrop
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 7 successfully. And as you can see, AnyTrans is much easier. So why not give it a try? Besides photos, it can also help you transfer music, ringtones, videos, contacts and more. By the way, don’t forget to share this guide with your friends if it is helpful.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Music to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you one quick way to put songs on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 7 – Read this article to send songs from iPhone to iPhone directly. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7 – Read this post to see how to transfer videos from computer to new iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone in 3 Ways – This guide tells you three ways to delete photos from iPhone. Read More >>