How to Transfer Photos from Photo Library to Computer Easily
How to transfer Photo Library to computer? Read this guide to know a quick way to transfer Photo Library from iPhone to computer.
Try AnyTrans on your computer to transfer & manage photos on iPhone, and read this guide to know how to transfer Photo Library to computer.
Q: "How do I get the pictures from my photo iPhone library onto my computer? So I've been struggling all week with this! I successfully was able to import the pictures from my camera roll to my computer, but I have a separate album called "photo library" and I can't figure out how to get them off!"
-- A User from makeuseof
You can easily import photos from camera roll to computer via iPhoto (Mac) or via AutoPlay (Windows), but not the photos in Photo Library. If you have saved hundreds or even more photos in Photo Library, one day you may want to copy these photos to computer and then delete them from your iPhone to make more room.
However, iTunes is powerless when it comes to moving photos back to computer, let along the photos in Photo Library. Thus, to help you transfer photos from iPhone Photo Library to computer, we will show you an efficient & easy-to-use iPhone transfer tool – AnyTrans to accomplish this goal with ease.
Check the Main Features of AnyTrans
- All-around iOS data manager – AnyTrans takes care of almost all of your iOS data like photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, notes, apps, books, voice mails, voice memos, etc.
- Full-way transfer – AnyTrans allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, to another iDevice, and add photos to iPhone from computer.
- Phone Clone & Phone Merge – AnyTrans allows you to Clone/Merge data between two iDevices which helps you upgrade from an old iPhone to new iPhone with ease.
How to Transfer Photo Library from iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Get AnyTrans installed on your computer > Connect your iPhone to computer and launch AnyTrans > Click .
How to Transfer Photos from Photo Library to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Photos option > Choose Photo Library.
How to Transfer Photos from Photo Library to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. View the photos in iPhone Photo Library > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click Send to Computer button > Choose the destination on computer to save the photos.
How to Transfer Photos from Photo Library to Computer – Step 3
Note: AnyTrans also allows you to delete photos in Photo Library, and you can also transfer photos in Photo Library from iPhone to another iDevice.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is also capable of transferring photos from camera roll, photo share, and albums to computer, now download it to have a try. If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, please let us know in the comment section or via Email.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to USB – This guide tells you a direct way to transfer photos from iPhone to USB flash drive. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone – Read this post to know a safe way to recover deleted photos from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPad – This guide tells you a quick way to delete all photos from iPad. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone – Here you will know two easy ways to delete photos from iPhone. Read more >>