Want to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to computer? This guide will tell you how to transfer all photo library or selected pictures from Samsung Note 8 to PC or Mac.
As for you, a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 user, you can always take high-quality photos with its dual camera. You can get sharp photos no matter in low light conditions or from a distance. Those pictures record every memorable moment in daily life, which is quite important, so you want to transfer them to computer as backup, store them safely for future viewing. And to help you out, here in this guide we will tell you a quick method to make it.
To transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to computer, all you need is one Android data management tool called AnyTrans for Android, which is specialized in data transferring. As for photo management, here are some outstanding features:
1. Transfer all or selected one – Lets you transfer all photo library from Samsung to computer at once, or preview and select the pictures you need in different albums.
2. Ensure the quality of the image – It will copy the original pictures to computer instead of the compressed ones.
3. Fast transfer speed – Transfer 1500 pictures in 3 minutes.
4. Support all kinds of picture formats – Including .bmp, .png, .jpg, .gif, .tiff, .jpeg, etc.
5. Besides Samsung to computer transfer, it also allows you to transfer pictures from computer to Samsung, or transfer between two Android phones.
It works well on both PC and Mac computer and guarantees you 100% security, no virus and no data leakage. How about give it a try? Click here to download it on your computer and follow the steps below to export pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Steps to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to Computer Selectively
Step 1 Download, install and open AnyTrans for Android > Plug in your phone > Choose Device Manager > Click Photo Library.
Step 2 Choose one album and select the pictures you want to transfer > Click the To Computer button to start transferring. (You can click Settings to set the export path.)
Step 3 When transfer completed, you can click view files to check the photos.
Steps to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to Computer at Once
Step 1 Download, install and launch AnyTrans for Android > Plug in your phone > Choose Device Manager and scroll down to access shortcut screen > Click Content to PC/Mac option.
Step 2 Choose Photo Library > Select the export path > Click the right arrow to start.
With the help of AnyTrans for Android, you can easily transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to PC/Mac computer. And what’s more, it can also help you transfer other data like videos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages etc. So why not give it a try? It can help you manage your Samsung phone data in an easy way.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >