How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with Ease
If you are looking for the method about how to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone, this post will tell you the exact answer.
This easy-to-use tool can help you manage iPhone content in a smart way. Now download it on computer and then follow this guide to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5/4s/4 with ease.
Samsung is one of the most popular Android phones around the world and you may one of its users before. Now you just have picked up a new iPhone like iPhone 6/6s or iPhone SE. Or you are waiting for iPhone 7 and you can also enjoy the new operating system – iOS 10. Upgrading to a new iPhone is really great, but you may come across a confusing question right away. How to transfer your lovely photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone? Everybody knows that we cannot transfer pictures from Samsung to iPhone directly because of the different operating system. In the following post, we will give you two methods to help you solve this problem.
Part 1. Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with iTunes
Step 1: Put your Samsung in Disk Drive mode > Drag the pictures you want to transfer to a folder in your computer.
Step 2: Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
Step 3: Click on Device button > Click on Photos > Tap Sync Photos > Choose folder… > Choose the folder that you created before > Tap Sync.
Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with iTunes
This method is kind of inconvenient and even worse it will erase your previous pictures in photo library on your iPhone. Next, we will introduce you a risk-free way to help you figure it out.
Part 2. Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional and powerful iTunes alternative that can always put your important content in the right place.
- It can help you transfer photos, music and videos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone directly.
- You can easily choose the items you want to add to your iPhone instead of iTunes full sync, so it will not lead to any data loss.
- What’s more, AnyTrans allows you to transfer 20 + types of contents from iPhone to computer/iTunes and vice versa.
Want to give it a free try? Click here to download AnyTrans and follow us to transfer pictures from Samsung to iPhone in an easy way.
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Connect both your Samsung and iPhone to computer > Put your Samsung in the Disk Drive mode.
Step 2: Click on Photos on the homepage > Choose Photo Library.
Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Click on "+" button > Select your Samsung disk drive > Find and choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click on Open.
Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easier to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with the help of AnyTrans. It cloud be your best iOS data manager. So why not give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – This post tells you how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn a quick way to transfer music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Want to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac but do not know how? Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC – Read this guide to get 3 methods about how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. Read More >>