How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to iPad Directly in Minutes
How to transfer pictures from iPhone to iPad? This post will introduce you a powerful iDevice management tool that helps you transfer pics from iPhone to iPad directly.
Free download AnyTrans and then have a totoally new experience of moving pictures from iPhone to iPad after reading this guide about how to transfer pictures from iPhone to iPad.
The big screen and retina display makes iPad become a great tool for showing and enjoying your extensive collection of photographs of family and friends, but the question is that how to transfer pictures from iPhone to iPad to start with?
When it comes to transferring pictures from iPhone to iPad, many posts suggest that you should transfer pictures from iPhone to computer firstly and then sync photos from computer to iPad with iTunes. This method sounds great, but it is complicated, and you will lose all the previous photos on iPad. Therefore, in this post we will offer you an easy and quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to iPad directly without losing any existing photo.
The Tool You Need
Send Pictures from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans
To download pictures from iPhone to iPad directly, without doubt that you need to choose some professional iOS photo transfer tool that allows you send pictures from iPhone to iPad easily and quickly. iMobie AnyTrans is the tool like this. Compared to other photo transfer tools, AnyTrans is featured with many fantastic advantages, such as,
- Supports all the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Works well with Windows and Mac computer
- Features you the ability of managing photos to keep your iPhone photos organized
- Supports transferring photos between iDevice and computer, even between two iDevcies
- Allows you to send all the pictures from iPhone to iPad, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Photo Video and My Albums
How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to iPad Directly with AnyTrans
Step 1: Run AnyTrans on your computer (Mac or PC) > Connect your iPhone and iPad to computer with their USB cables.
How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to iPad Directly – Step 1
Step 2: Once your devices are recognized, on Homepage of AnyTrans, click iPhone tab > Select Photos > Select the type of picture you want to transfer > Choose the pictures you want to move to iPad > Click To Device button > Select your iPad.
How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to Computer Directly – Step 2
- When moving pictures from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans, all the iPhone photos can be moved, and you won't lose any previous photo on iPad.
- This tutorial also can be applied to copy photos from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to iPod, or any iDevice to another iDevice.
You May Like: How to Massively Delete Photos on iPhone iPad >
The Bottom Line
Doesn't it sound so hard? With the help of AnyTrans, you can send pictures from iPhone to iPad with a few clicks. What's more, AnyTrans also allows you to manage iPhone pictures better by removing, editing, renaming, deleting and adding. More than anything, except photos, many other iOS contents also are in the AnyTrans' supportable range, such as, Videos, Messages, Contacts, Notes, Apps, Music, etc. Anyway, AnyTrans is an all-in-one iPhone iPad iPod management tool. Why Not Download and Give It a Try >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad - This post shows you how to copy photos from iPhone to iPad easily. Read more >>
- How Can I Transfer Photos Between Two iPhones - Don't know how to transfer photos from old Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Old iPhone to New iPhone - Read this post to move contacts between two iPhone with a few clicks. Read more >>
- Can I Copy Photos from Digital Camera to iPhone iPad - This article teach you to transfer photos from camera to iPad with ease. Read more >>