How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to Computer Quickly
How to transfer playlist from iPhone to computer? Here we will introduce you an easy way to download iPhone playlist to Mac or PC computer.
AnyTrans is the best tool to manage your music, videos, photos and more on your iOS devices. Now download and install it on computer to save your time before we start this guide to copy iPhone playlist to computer.
Problem: "I have playlist in my iPhone, and I am trying to copy playlists to my new computer. My old computer has crashed so I can not use old computer anymore. Please help!"
-- A User from Apple Support Communities
The iPhone is a portable music player that allows us to enjoy our favorite music on the go, and we can easily add playlist directly in the Music app. If you want to rebuild the music library on your computer, or you simply want to keep these playlists on your computer so you can play them on your home computer as you want, you can get a quick way to achieve that in this guide. Now let's take a look at how to do it with the help of an iPhone data manager - iMobie AnyTrans.
You May Like: How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes >
Check the Remarkable Features of AnyTrans
- AnyTrans is made for all Apple devices, including the latest iPhone 6s/iPhone SE and iPad Air 2/iPad mini 4.
- AnyTrans supports up to 25 types of iOS content, including music, playlist, ringtones, voice memos, photos, videos, apps, books, notes, calendar, bookmarks, etc.
- AnyTrans is capable of transferring your iPhone playlist to iTunes, to computer and to another iOS device without losing any existed data.
- AnyTrans also gives you the access to iCloud backup, and you can download the selected items from iCloud like messages, contacts, notes, calendar, call history, voice mails etc.
How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to Computer with iMobie AnyTrans
Step 1. First of all, you need to download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Run AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
AnyTrans Overview - Step 1
Step 2. AnyTrans will show you the device info and iOS content of your iPhone. Go to the homepage of AnyTrans, click on "Audio", then select "Playlists" to enter the manage page.
Choose Playlists from Audio - Step 2
Step 3. AnyTrans will display all your playlists on the left side. Choose the playlist you need, then click on To Computer button to start transferring.
Go to the Manage Page of Playlists - Step 3
Note: AnyTrans also allows you to add or delete playlist, and you can transfer the music to the newly added playlist with ease. Just click the "+" or "-" button on the top-left to add or delete a playlist.
Also Read: How to Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also manages to transfer your music and videos from your iPhone to another iPhone or iPad directly which makes your Apple devices work seamlessly. Now download the free trial of AnyTrans. If you have any question on this guide or AnyTrans, please feel free to tell us on the comment section or via email.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iTunes - Here you will know how to transfer playlist from iPhone to iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes - This guide tells you how to transfer playlist from iPad to iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Mac to iPad/iPod - Here you can get a three-step solution on how to transfer music from Mac to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPod - This post tells you how to transfer music from Mac to iPad. Read more >>