How to Transfer Pokémon Go from iPhone to Another iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
How to transfer Pokemon Go from iPhone to iPhone or iPad? Read this guide to learn a quick & easy way to transfer Pokemon app data as well as app self.
Download AnyTrans on your computer firstly, and then follow us to transfer Pokemon Go from iPhone to new iPhone iPad. Ready for new iPhone 6/6s/SE and iPad Pro.
What is the most popular mobile game at this moment? What are your friends, colleagues playing on their mobile devices? Without the doubt, both of the answers are Pokémon Go. It is a game released in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States on July 6, 2016, and it is also the fastest game to the Top Grossing and Free charts, just spent 24 hours. With time, Pokemon Go will be available in more countries, and more and more people will join in capturing Pokémon. Are you one of them or on the way to join them?
Transfer Pokemon Go and Progress from iPhone to iPhone
If you are a big fan of Pokemon Go and enjoy playing the game at leisure time, you may also want to play it cross all your iOS devices, like an iPad, iPod touch, how to make it without losing app data? And what if you get a new iPhone or iPad? In this guide, we will help you out if you stuck on this problem and can’t find a way to transfer Pokemon Go and its progress from one iPhone to another iDevice like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
The Tool We’ll Use
You know, neither of iTunes or iCloud supports transferring Apps with saved app data from iPhone to iPhone or iPad, so you’ll need an iOS data transfer tool like AnyTrans, which allows you to directly copy Pokemon Go with app data between two iDevices. Contrary to iTunes syncing, you won’t lose any existing iOS data on your iPhone and iPad. Besides, AnyTrans also supports transferring other iOS contents, like Photos, Videos, Messages, Contacts, Notes, etc. And it also supports all the models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, even the latest iPhone 6s/SE and iPad Pro.
How to Transfer Pokemon Go And App Data from iPhone to Another with AnyTrans
Step 1: Free download AnyTrans, install & run it on your computer (PC or Mac), and then connect both of your iDevices to your computer.
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, click Settings tab to open it > Select General > Check App program and App data of when transferring Apps to another device > Click Save to save your settings.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to New iPhone iPad – Step 2
Step 3: Click the tab of the iPhone with Pokemon Go > Select Apps to enter next screen.
How to Transfer Pokemon Go to New iPhone iPad – Step 3
Step 4: Input Pokémon Go to locate it > Select it > Click To iDevice to transfer Pokemon Go to new iPhone or iPad.
How to Transfer Pokemon Go to New iPhone iPad – Step 4
- If both of your iPhone are running iOS 8.3 or earlier, you can transfer Pokemon Go and its saved games by following steps above.
- If both of your iPhone and iPad are working with iOS 8.3 or later, you need to download Pokémon Go on your target iPhone or iPad firstly before starting transferring.
- If one of your iPhone is running iOS 8.3 earlier, but another one is iOS 8.3 later, you need to update the old one firstly, or you will fail to transfer.
When getting a new iPhone, iPad, you may also want to transfer other iOS contents like:
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is not hard to transfer Pokemon Go and its app data with AnyTrans. Except transferring Apps and App data, AnyTrans also does great in transferring and managing other iOS contents, like Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Music, etc. Now free download AnyTrans and try it >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Follow us to transfer music and songs to new iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Another – Read this post to transfer ringtones to another iPhone. Read More >>
- How Can I Move Notes Between Two iPhones – This guide will show you how to transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How Can I Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to transfer voice memos to new iPhone. Read More >>