How to Transfer Reminders from One iCloud Account to Another
Don’t know how to transfer reminders from one iCloud account to another? Read this guide to get the easiest method to transfer iCloud reminders to another account.
This powerful iOS data manager - AnyTrans can help you transfer reminders from one iCloud account to another with ease. Now download AnyTrans and follow this post to transfer reminders.
Reminder is important for us because it can record our schedules, appointments and other easily forgotten things of our daily life and reminds us the correct time to do it. We place much reliance and trust on reminders. And sometimes, we may want to transfer these crucial reminders to computer, other devices or even another iCloud account to view and check anytime.
And this post will focus on how to transfer reminders from one iCoud account to another, if you still don’t know how to transfer reminders among different iCloud accounts, then read this post, which will share you a simple method by introducing a powerful iOS content management tool - AnyTrans.
Also Read: How to View Text Message on iCloud >
The Tool We Use to Transfer iCloud Reminders to Another Account
As a professional iOS data management tool，AnyTrans can help you to transfer iOS data like photos, messages, notes, music, movies and so on from device to device, device to computer and device to iTunes library. And let's have a look of the amazing features of the brand-new iCloud Content management function of AnyTrans.
- It helps you to manage different iCloud accounts at the same time and transfer reminders from iCloud to iCloud directly.
- It enables you to directly view, add iCloud reminders and download them to computer as backup.
- Besides reminders, you can also view and transfer other iCloud data like contacts, photos, notes and calendar among iCloud accounts.
How to Transfer iCloud Reminder to Another Account
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on computer > Click the iCloud button on the top > Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Transfer iCloud Reminders to Another Account – Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down or click the button at right to manage files by category > Click the Add Account button to add the needed iCloud account > Click Reminders.
How to Transfer Reminders from One iCloud to Another – Step 2
Step 3. Select the reminder you want to transfer > Click the To iCloud button.
Transfer Reminders Between iCloud Accounts – Step 3
1. AnyTrans enables you to log in 5 iCloud accounts at the same time.
2. Wait patiently for the syncing process. And if the target account doesn’t display the content you just transferred, try clicking the Refresh button.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, transferring iCloud reminders to another account is so easy with AnyTrans. Moreover, besides being an excellent iOS data manager, AnyTrans can also being a great video downloader to help you download Internet videos easily and quickly. So don’t hesitate to give AnyTrans a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup – Follow this tutorial to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/ iPod touch easily. Read More >>
- How to Access & View iCloud Backup – Read this guide to get two typical methods to access your iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>