How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X within Three Steps
Wonder how to add ringtones from computer to new iPhone 8/X? Check this tutorial to easily transfer ringtones from PC/Mac to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X, with three steps.
AnyTrans provide you with easy ways to transfer all kinds of iPhone data, contacts, messages, music, videos, photos, ringtone, etc. to iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and computer, selectively, or once and for all data.
The default ringtone on iPhone - Marimba is popular all over the world, but you still would like to set some of your favorite songs as your iPhone ringtone, right? You can make your ringtone on your computer firstly, and then add the ringtone to your iPhone 8/X. But how to transfer them?
You probably firstly think about giving a try with iTunes syncing. You must know iTunes syncing ringtones to iPhone 8/X will erase the existed ringtones on your device. Besides, the more serious issue is that the latest iTunes 12.7 has already removed the Tone and App tab. There will be no more ringtone managing on iTunes.
Is there another method we can apply to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone 8/X, without iTunes? Luckily, AnyTrans can help you with adding your favorite ringtones to iPhone 8/X from PC/Mac/Laptop.
About The Tool We Use
AnyTrans provides you various ways to organize your iOS data, in the just right way;
1. AnyTrans helps your transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone8/X directly, no erasing issue.
2. You can cut the ringtones to 25/40 seconds, or keep the original length.
3. Industry-leading technology enables you fast transferring speed.
4. Also supports ringtones moving from PC/Mac to iPad, iPod touch.
5. Besides ringtone, other iOS data types are also on its list: contacts, messages, photos, notes, calendars, call logs, etc.
6. If there are some favorite ringtones of yours on your Android device, it can also help share them to iPhone 8/X, with its new and free feature - iOS Mover.
So with so many amazing features, you can totally add your ringtones from computer to iPhone 8/X. Why not have a try with it now?
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone 8/X
Step 1. Run it on your computer (PC/Mac) > Connect iPhone 8/X to it.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone 8/X - Step 1
Step 2. At its homepage, scroll down to category screen > Open Audio files > Choose Ringtones.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone 8/X - Step 2
Step 3. Then click Add button to choose the ringtone files. And that is it.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone 8/X - Step 3
Step 4. View the transferred files, and set them as ringtones on your iPhone 8/X.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone 8/X - Step 4
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, there just need three steps you can successfully transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone 8/X. So why not download it now, and share this practical guide to help more people with this problem? If you have any question about AnyTrans, you can directly live chat with us at this page.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone - Want to move the whole ringtones from iTunes to iPhone? Read this post to make it minutes. Read More >>
- How to Send Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone – This guide tells you a quick way to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone - Read to figure out how to import ringtones from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPad to iPhone - Read to figure out how to transfer iPad ringtones to iPhone. Read More >>