How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone with Ease
Want to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone but don’t know how? This post will show you how to make it with a step-by-step tutorial.
Free download AnyTrans to manage your ringtones after reading this post on how to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone.
Ringtones are important for anyone who uses a phone. It can warn the coming of calling and many people use different ringtones to identify different contacts. For iPhone users you can use iTunes to sync ringtones to your iPhone, but it will erase the existing ringtones. In addition, if the ringtones are not in the iTunes library, iTunes is unable to accomplish that. Is there any other method to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone without iTunes? The answer is definitely Yes. Thanks to AnyTrans, an easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool will help you transfer your lovely ringtones from computer to iPhone in minutes.
Top Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a professional iOS content manager that helps transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone without losing any previous data on your iPhone. It supports converting any MP3 files to your iPhone ringtones and you can keep the ringtones for 25/40 seconds, or in original length. What’s more, AnyTrans also allows you to transfer ringtones from one iPhone to another in minutes. Besides ringtones, you can also transfer music, photos, videos, podcasts and more from computer to iPhone and the reverse can also happen.
You May Like: How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone >
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone
Step 1: Download AnyTrans and launch it > Connect your iPhone to computer > Set the length of the ringtones.
- On Mac: In AnyTrans menu bar > Click on AnyTrans > Preference > General > Ringtone.
- On Windows: On AnyTrans homepage, click on the Settings area in the top left corner > Transfer Settings > General > Ringtone.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2: After setting the ringtones length, you can scroll down to click Audio > Ringtones.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Click on "+" button > Find and select the ringtones or songs on your computer > Tap Open.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans takes care of every piece of your iPhone content, from ringtones to the whole music library. Always put your iOS data in the right place. Why not give it a try? Any questions on this guide or AnyTrans will be warmly welcomed. Please share this guide with your friends if you think it is helpful.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – This post will help you delete ringtones from iPhone in an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – Read this guide to get a safe and simple way to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPad to iPhone – This post will tell you how to transfer ringtones from iPad to iPhone easily. Read More >>