How to Download and Print Text Messages from iPhone 6/7/8/X with Ease
This post aims at telling you how to download and then print text messages from iPhone. If you need to save text messages from iPhone or print them, this post is exactly what you need.
If you just got one new iPhone 8/X, then you can refer to this guide to make a smooth upgrade to iPhone 8/X from old iPhone or Android phone. It can help you transfer everything to new iPhone with ease.
The text messages on our iPhone record some of the most vital and sweet memories of our life, from the beautiful words of your girlfriend to the important business info of your work. However, it is so common that our iPhone text messages are lost due to a variety of reasons, like mistaken deletion, iOS update, jailbreak, etc.
That’s why many people are searching for ways to download text messages from iPhone to computer or print text messages from iPhone directly. Here in this iMobie guide, we will show you how to download/print text messages from iPhone 6/7/8/X. Do keep reading and know more.
You May Like: How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages >
How to Download/Print Text Messages from iPhone 6/7/8/X
To download/print text messages from iPhone, you will need:
1. An iPhone with text messages and its USB cable,
2. A computer (PC/Mac),
3. AnyTrans for iOS.
AnyTrans for iOS, developed by iMobie team, wins many admirations as an excellent iOS data transfer. It can help you download text messages from iPhone 6/7/8/X to computer so that you can print them. Here are reasons why AnyTrans is outstanding.
1. AnyTrans for iOS can help you save text messages on iPhone to computer in any formats you want, like pdf, html, txt.
2. You are given the option to preview and selectively download text messages from iPhone to PC/Mac computer, then print them.
3. AnyTrans for iOS is a totally green and safe software. You have our guarantee that while downloading messages from iPhone 6/7/8/X with AnyTrans, accidents like information leakage or data loss would never occur.
4. You can also use AnyTrans to transfer messages from old iPhone to new iPhone without restoring.
Now, let’s see how to download/print messages on iPhone 6/7/8/X.
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on your PC/Mac, plug in your iPhone. Scroll down to the category management page, click Messages.
Step 2. AnyTrans would display you all messages on iPhone. Click the Settings tab, you cans set up the output format. Currently, AnyTrans supports downloading messages from iPhone in the format of pdf, html, txt. Save the change and click the To Computer button.
Also Read: How to Manage Text Messages on iPhone >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with AnyTrans, it is so easy to download text messages from iPhone 6/7/8/X. Why not download AnyTrans and have a seven-day free trial? At the same time, don’t forget to share this guide with your friends.