How to Transfer Messages from iPhone SE to Mac/PC Computer
Want to transfer text messages from iPhone SE to computer but do not know how? Read this guide to get one easy and quick method to help you make it.
This powerful iTunes alternative can let you have a full control of your iPhone content. Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer messages from iPhone SE to computer.
There are a lot reasons that you want to transfer text messages from your new iPhone SE to computer, like you want to make a backup for the messages in case you may lose them for various situations or you tend to transfer messages to computer for printing. If you prefer the easiest method, here in this iMobie guide, we will tell you the best way to download messages from iPhone SE with one professional iPhone content manager named AnyTrans.
Also Read: How to Print Text Messages from iPhone >
Key Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an all-around iPhone content manager that can let you have an overall control of your important data.
- It helps you transfer all or selected text messages from iPhone SE to Mac/PC computer with ease.
- It can save messages to PDF/HTML/TXT format as per your needs.
- It also supports managing music, photos, videos, contacts, notes, etc.
- It has multiple transferring directions, from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone SE to Computer
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone SE to computer > Click the button at right.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Messages.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the messages you need > Click on To Mac/PC button.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone SE to Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can always put your important data in the right place. Why not to give it a 7-day free trial try? If you have any questions about this guide or AnyTrans, please feel free to contact us via email or leave a comment. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone SE – This guide shows you a direct way to copy messages from iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPhone SE – Read this guide to learn how to transfer music from computer to iPhone SE with/without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts to New iPhone SE – Read this post to learn how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone SE. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone SE – Want to get back lost text messages from iPhone SE but do not know how? Read more >>